1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They've been dumping refugees in NH for decades now.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

“The extent of this administration’s cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated,” said Pelosi spokeswoman Ashley Etienne. “Using human beings — including little children — as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants is despicable.”

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

breathe

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  3. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

Dem hypocrisy knows no bounds.....

kangasj and ducnut like this.
  4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It just goes to show what hypocritical bitches the democrats are. We want our sanctuary cities but DO NOT send the illegals to them. Fuck those assholes.

jrsamples and ducnut like this.
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Trump is so good at making heads explode... :bow::crackup:

418 and kangasj like this.
  6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

image000000_24.jpg
    Wonder if we can arrange a group buy?
    :crackup::crackup::crackup:
    :flag:

7. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

This is so freaking awesome. . . .

XFBO, gixxerreese, ducnut and 2 others like this.
  8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

XFBO, speeddaddy and kangasj like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Same James Woods the actor who makes a living by pretending to be fake people, or a different one?

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I think he claims being blacklisted from acting for being right.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You mean the James Woods who dropped out of MIT in 1969, one semester short of a double major in political science and computer science, to pursue a career in acting?
    Yes, that James Woods.

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

UPDATE

The running order today is:

1. Serial Groper Dirty Joe is leading the feminist party of the Me2 movement.

2. The Crazy Commie Bernie is running second in a country that ain't commie. Go figure.

3. Mayor Peter Piper is a close third, bringing along a new kind of first lady.

All white dudes, the enemy of "progressivism". It is early, but are Democrats trying to lose or are they just that dumb?

13. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Why not both?

ducnut likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, is he the Hollywood actor or not? I'm not the hypocrite who takes every opportunity to complain that actors should know their place and shut up because nobody wants to hear what they have to say. Where are you we do background research every time that happens here? Fucking hypocrite. :crackup:

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes, James Woods the actor is also James Woods the genius.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, remember back in 2008 when Ben Stein, renowned economist and actor, told us the fundamentals of the US economy were sound? :crackup:

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Imagine if someone posted an opinion piece here from the chick in The Big Bang Theory (who actually completed the degrees)…

I'm sure IYC would be reminding everyone bitching here of her credentials. :crackup:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Thought she played tennis?

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Are we allowed to like what a celeb says while still believing they should still ultimately shut the hell up and entertain? Just trying to find your line of what opinions we’re allowed to hold.

To be clear, I’m on record multiple times stating I believe they all just need to shut up and do their jobs. I pissed off someone on the bbs by making the statement “Dance, monkey” one time ... but I do tend to agree with Woods’ statements.

Although, if I’m honest, I never really thought much of Woods as an actual entertainer, so I guess I’m confused on my stance on him, specifically. :crackup:

Kaley could say any damn thing she wanted, as long as I just get to look at her, though. :D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have nothing against Woods, he has as much right to speak his mind as anyone else, including his fellow Hollywood actors. It's the hypocrisy in here that I am mocking.

And now, please allow me to be prejudiced and say that I doubt that Kaley has the kind of degrees we're talking about here. :D There are other women on the show. ;)