1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The largest obstacle in Fixing HealthCare or almost ANYTHING in The USA is everyone who lives and works Washington D.C.

2. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Just because you're "entitled' to medicare doesn't mean you have to take it. If it sucks so bad, why don't you lead by example and just pay out of pocket.

80% coverage sounds pretty good, considering there were times i was paying over $1000 a month to cover my family with less...

cav115 likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: Can’t set the bar any lower for liberal nonsense than this post. And that’s saying something.

4. ineedanap

Dude, that’s the same shit you say every time you don’t agree with a post. You just cut an paste that in each time?

Since when is telling someone to not take government assistance a liberal policy anyway?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Because it’s not government assistance. It’s a government program that is paid into by workers. It’s not welfare. It’s the government forcibly taking funds from individuals, then not delivering on their promise to provide. Liberals want to increase these programs as well as increasing the scope of other social welfare programs. It’s liberal because liberal voters support this crap. I just find it stoopid for someone to completely skip over the paying in part into a crappy inefficient government program but simply say, don’t participate in the limited benefit that you paid into and just pay out of pocket as if he hasn’t been paying in all these years in the first place. How about not being forced to pay into a program that is ineffective, inefficient and takes money from one sect of peeps to distribute to another non contributing sect.

kangasj and Britt like this.
  6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Thats the rub. People have to take it because thanks to government interference caused by politicians being bought out by insurance and pharmaceutical companies and the costs have risen so sharply that you can not afford to lead by example and pay out of pocket. The 20% that you are left with after medicare is now more than the entire bill should have been...

code3ryder likes this.
  7. ineedanap

Can’t set the bar any lower for dungeon nonsense this post. And that is saying something.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Actually, your response just lowered it.

kangasj and Fencer like this.
  9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its cute that G97 thinks that benefit is for the the people who paid into it. Its not.

Its for the illegal hordes. Silly boy.

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

But His Post is Correct on all counts... he left out they spend money out of the fund for other shit.. then around election time
    "We need to Save Social Security & MediCare and put it in a LockBox"
    How about just keep your fucking grubby hands out of it to begin with...

kangasj likes this.
  11. ineedanap

judging by the overall trend in the dungeon, it is a race to the bottom anyway...

I agree, but that isn’t what I was addressing in my original post...

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Says the guy/girl with a whopping 19 posts in the dungeon.

Glad you are here to bring us up a level or two.

:Poke:

13. ineedanap

Oh no not me. It was just my little dip into the pool to pass the time till I was feeling better. You guys can keep the shit show for yourselves. :)

I am kind of flattered that you counted, though.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't be. It's a search function.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Little-known fact.
    If you don't start on Medicare Part D when you are first eligible
    to get it it will become increasingly expensive if/when you enroll.
    You incur a monthly fine that will be added to your
    bill when you start it in the future.
    That fine gets larger the longer you wait to enroll
    and is added to your monthly payment until you die.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Glad you told me. Not there yet, but getting a lot closer than I ever expected.

Edit: Whew...as long as I am working with insurance in place that covers meds, I'm good.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's supposed to be embarrassing? :crackup:

18. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Its introuduced more often than you think, of course you never hear it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ted-cruz-term-limit-amendment-term-senate-2019-1

Jan 2019

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/85?q={"search":["term+limits"]}

March 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/04/24/us/vote-blocks-term-limit-bill-political-echoes-may-linger.html

Thats just 3 with a quick google search. Guess which party blocks it.

19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

That is just criminal

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

I look at it as a positive. :D