1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

How can a 1 yr old truck be worth less than $10k even during that time?

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It was an anomaly. Those values are based on auction prices and demand. You put in the specs and the computer spits out a number.

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I fail to see this product line on the road and thought it should have been shut down a long time ago.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I saw gas less than $2 in Ft Worth.

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

My wife's got an Impala, my dad just bought a new LaCrosse and my brother's got a Volt. I told the wife last night they all had loser cars. :crackup:

HPPT and R Acree like this.
  6. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

$350 in Cali

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Holy shit, it would cost me $10,250.00 to fill up!

stk0308 and peakpowersports like this.
  8. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Just purchased off road diesel today @ 2.42 per gallon for my equipment, Still seems high but it was about 50 cents more per gallon 6 weeks ago

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, easier to get in and out of them when you get older. With them as viable options small sedans will never come back like they were.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm hoping that happens again then I can something like that Dodge for 15-20k :D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

^^^^THIS time eleventy million

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There were times with the Jeep where I wanted lower doorsills so I didn't have to lift my feet up as high :crackup:

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I cant help but wonder how rough I would feel after an hour on a 125. Its been 10 years since I have ridden one. It was hard enough at 39.

Getting old and fat sucks.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Lost jobs, shrinking growth, and rotting crops — here are the ways Trump's trade war is hurting America
    https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...t-by-us-tariffs-2018-11?utm_source=reddit.com

But it's helping others in the World though
    "The agro exports of my state in Brazil literally exploded this year. We and the US are main competitors for several crops.
    Turns out we have never exported as much, while farmers in the US are literally stockpiling their harvests wherever they can because they have no buyers for their grain.
    Trump simply eliminated our main competitor. It is completely insane, with our local port literally congested with grain being exported
    We thank Trump for one of our best years of exports"

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So a shipping company is hurting LOL. Farmers yes and this was acknowledged a short term thing. Then they added the GM cuts which by everyone here is based upon models and company focus not duties.

The article seems like a typical 'orange man bad' article. That said of course there are short term effects. For decades now we have let China steal property, manipulate currency and other problems. So trade was very one sided and not in our national interest. Of course when we try to correct this there will be adjustment and more importantly push back from those doing the one sided 'free trade'. Of course we could just keep on the path toward self destruction and avoid the pain (for now).

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Now that China has established a first world economy the communist party is reasserting their control. They obviously think they have the US over a barrel, and they do to a certain extent. They dangle the 1.3 billion people as a market opportunity in front of the Googles of the world and they are silent on the dark side that goes with it. The world is just starting to wake up to the threat that this poses to freedom loving people. Now is the time to try to change this behavior, before it becomes too ingrained and even bleeds over here. Anyone who thinks this will be easy has their head stuck in the sand but it doesn't change the need to do something. China has the potential to surpass even the US in terms of wealth and power but we must be quite aware of what type country they will be in the future if they are so tightly controlled by the politboro. I am not too concerned about a China where the people have freedom to think and act for themselves.....I'm quite worried about the opposite.

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That dude is nuts.....Gosh I hope DJT is around for a solid 6 more cuz I think it'll put Barry in the nuthouse by 2024.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Any farmer who says they are forced to plow under their soybean crop as a result of a lack of storage is pure bullshit. 15% crop in Louisiana? Who are you kidding? They aren’t even in the top ten of soybean producing states. Any farmer who doesn’t have a large potion of their grain marketing completed by harvest is a PPFP. Piss poor farming practice. I’m not aware of any storage issues in Iowa or Illinois and they account for roughly 25% of the entire crop. It’s certainly not a coffee table discussion. Most realize it’s a short term situation to correct a long term issue. They certainly are not complaining about Trump and let me tell you, farmers can complain. :D

Plus it mentioned rotting beans which I can see because of this years unusually wet fall that resulted in wet beans sprouting in the pods then rotting in the field but still, as a whole, a negligible amount.

This article is simply another bash Trump piece short on actual facts and long in opinion.

K51000 likes this.