1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Ya I read Brennan said if Ryan and McConnel let Trump find out if he was spied on that some how Trump will ruin democracy. No you ruined it Brennan by pulling this bs in the first place now take your purjury charges and go sit in your cell like a good boy you think you are.

XFBO, brex and blkduc like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This displayed such talent I just had to share.
    TDS writ large.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

We all work on rationalizing our point of view, but to come in here and claim balanced erudition on the topic...please.:crackup:

4. In Your Corner

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Huma would have been directing the probe for sure

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I didn’t read it after reading the headline. Sad article. Publishing irrelevant BS like that only keeps her in the news.

7. In Your Corner

8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Why is that stupid?

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Maybe it’ll finally get him to hang up his twitter account.

G 97 likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

I want to take over Trumps Twitter account for a weekend, drink and Tweet. I wonder if anyone would notice. :crackup:

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually I think it was a good ruling. If Trump is doing it on official time as the President then the ruling is correct. If it was say Nancy Pelosi and her personal account then sh can ban who she wants. If it was Nancy Pelosi (D) then nope public forum. As to the whining about the companies they are not government agencies.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yep, I have no issues with the ruling. Seems fair to me. Live by the sword, die by the sword or something.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's the greatest troll and misdirection tool ever. Hey TDS LWN douchetards, look what he put on Twitter!!! Derangement!!!

All the while getting shit done because the fucksticks are too busy with the hate.

BHP41 likes this.
  14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

No, according to this ruling Twitter is a public forum and blocking violates the 1A. So if this stands then [edit]no government official[edit] can block anyone. Get ready for a shitstorm of horrible things people will now post everywhere because they can't be blocked.

Libtards - The 2A applies to muskets and not modern guns so you can't have them.

Also Libtards - Getting blocked by a president on Twitter is a violation of our 1A rights. :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. ton

ton Arf!

no. not even sort of.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Cool story bro...what's twitter?

17. blkduc

No government official...I left that part out.

18. ton

ton Arf!

19. blkduc

"A declaratory judgment should be sufficient, as no government official -- including the President -- is above the Case 1:17-cv-05205-NRB Document 72 Filed 05/23/18 Page 2 of 75 3 law, and all government officials are presumed to follow the law as has been declared. "

Also, this is a silly waste of time since it's expected to just be followed along with.

20. ton

ton Arf!

still no. read the rest of the memorandum and order. (start with the forum analysis, pg. 39)

absolutely agree with your second point.