1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That is why he is switching back to secret meetings. Better to release only the bits you can use out of context while threatening Republicans who release anything.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Got to admire the nerve and unabashed lying:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-to-turn-over-trumps-tax-returns-to-congress/

“In refusing to comply with the statute, Defendants have mounted an extraordinary attack on the authority of Congress to obtain information needed to conduct oversight of Treasury, the IRS, and the tax laws on behalf of the American people who participate in the nation’s voluntary tax system,” the lawsuit read.

:timeforabeer::crackup::crackup:

gixxerreese likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

This is more telling:

So there is no legal compulsion for the prez to submit tax returns for the consumption of the Congress...

And auditing the IRS requires the inspection of the president’s tax returns, why?

Lucy, you got some ‘splaining to do

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Complete BullShit, there is NO law requiring the release of Tax Returns.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Where are all the self enlightened highly educated liberal Wera posters? You know, the ones who gots all the smarts. :crackup:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Warren Buffet is a broke as person too :D

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Congress could do a better job of ensuring the audit process is valid by requiring the members of the House of Representatives to provide returns. They would then have a larger sampling to validate.

Britt likes this.
  8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

They are still compiling their Kavanaugh "evidence".

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The hoi polloi are broke as shit, too, and won't be able to grasp the concept of putting one's assets into a corporation, and really not owning very much personally. They'll rant and scream about him being a fake billionaire. The ignint masses will eat that up.

gixxerreese likes this.
  10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Who is that person he is broke as....? :D

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

12. LarryP

LarryP Banned

13. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s notable because the SCOTUS could have just as easily ignored it completely.
    I also wouldn’t make the statement that when the SCOTUS issues a stay, it’s “typical”.
    They don’t deal in typicalities.

Britt likes this.
  16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, I see where Horowitz is going before the Senate on the 11th of Dec. I guess that means his report will be coming out early December. This is going to be interesting. I wonder if Durham will be issuing some indictments soon after that. Interesting times...

17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I thought the IG report was supposed to drop a few weeks ago

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, did it? OK so.....

19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

No. I don’t thing it did.

20. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The talking heads on both sides have been saying this was headed to the SCOTUS for at least the last month, so as I stated this was expected. Yawn. Let me know when they make a ruling as that might be worth a boom.