1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The world was much simpler when our government could fool us into believing our worst threats came from outside.

kangasj, Britt and auminer like this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What I read is she never claimed to be on the cover of Time. When the "reporter" is using terms like "she implied" it means she didn't lie at all but spun things to look good. Kind of the point of a resume I always thought.

Quicktoy, sheepofblue and R Acree like this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You mean people embelish on resumes? Who knew.

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I'm sure everyone believed that the spoof Time cover was legit.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ambassador Taylor doesn’t need too. :D

6. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Feel free brother, I don’t take shit personally. But I will point out a few things: 1) if you don’t know Bill Taylor, you already have responded in kind; 2) it wasn’t a personal attack by me – it was merely pointing out that when you question somebody’s expertise and knowledge on a subject, at a very minimum you should be prepared for the same questions to be asked about yours on the same subject matter. If you’re not, things can go sideways very fucking quickly.

If I was going to make it personal, I would ask you how you feel about people who have never welded or machined anything a day in their life, telling you how easy it is to do what you do and that not a lot of work goes into being good at it. . .let alone one of the best. So best, that people who know what the best looks like seek them out. Because I can promise you this, if you’re as good as everybody I know says you are, once you retire, there will be people trying to convince you to “unretire” for “one last job” – and that alone should wake people up to your skill sets. . .even if they don’t know a fucking think about welding or machining.

Who do you think he’s a political operative for?

He was hand picked and brought in by a fellow classmate at West Point. . .no amount of spinning is going to be able to create the narrative that West Point is known for pumping out liberal political operatives. . .remember. . .the majority of the 400 million he was trying to get released was for WEAPONS with a portion of it designated for LETHAL ASSISTANCE. Also remember, that liberal you love to hate (POTUS 44) would not give lethal assistance to Ukraine (and you would think that would be a clear delineation between a liberal and conservative policy on the matter). . .

Don’t believe me. . .here’s somebody who saying the same thing you may be more inclined to believe. . .

Keep in mind – what he’s bragging about is releasing money for those weapons that Taylor was arguing against holding up (you should check out the reasons why, contrary to popular opinion in here, that POTUS actually can’t hold it up, and why it was released without POTUS getting his investigation despite him trying to leverage it - which should be a pretty clear indicator that he can't).

SuddenBraking and R1Racer99 like this.
  7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I suppose you are going to tout the virtues of John Bolton next.

Personally I feel Gov. workers, do what is in the best interest of keeping Gov. going and moving in the same direction that is in the interest of Gov. and keeping control.. building an ever larger footprint..much like Unions.
    Take it as you will.

Lastly.. I have people tell me all the time about welding fabrication and machining..there are facts and myths.. I know enough about the subjects to know the difference.

This whole thing is nothing more than a Political Lynching.. to not see that says volumes.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I think it was Brian Killmeade who said this is just for sound bites for the MSM so that the part of the population who doesn't follow all of this will see OMB and not vote at all in the next election. It makes sense to me. The democrats know this shit is dead in the water once it hits the senate. They also know that the entire field of democratic presidential candidates are nothing but a joke. They are either going to have to rig (another) election or get people to stay at home and not vote.

blkduc likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Fair enough. I don’t think anyone can debate the power and influence the POTUS has over who gets foreign aid. You know he could have killed it just with a fiscal budget re-org and ran out the clock. He should use it for leverage outside of it being an at home political mechanism. Clearly the level of backlash both from his party and the Pentagon convinced him otherwise. So presuming he only released the funds in order to get his investigation. Where is the Ukrainian investigation?

10. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Ok even so I'd damn sure be on google to see if there's an ass shot or something. For me that's more of an reason to look with the hopes lol.

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Schifty....."I do not know the identity of the whistleblower" Phucking guy can't stop lying!

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Bottom line is we elect a president who sets foreign policy that these worthless pukes are supposed to execute.

Yes part of their job as a worker be is to provide opinion and information to that duly elected president. Then execute any policy that is not illegal with a @#$@# smile or quit. These ass clowns are caliming disagreement and implied BS while admitting to attempting to undermine the president in some cases. THEY are the ones who should be on trial.

Your post has no bearing on that nor even relevance.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Got it at Cedar Point

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

He’s so smart huh? Good to know that smart people can commit treason too. Because today he proved he did. Anyone who supports him is in the same treasonous box.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

So with all his smarts and academic achievements, what fundamentally has Ambassador Taylor changed or even enhanced with these stellar skill sets? I don’t think giving examples of comparisons between someone creating a tangible asset to someone who only offers intangible and subjective talking points for people to ponder as being of any benefit. Nor does it lend any credibility to the one who is supposedly implementing a subjective diplomatic “policy”.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’re intellectually incapable of understanding how to implement foreign policy to a corrupt country.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. Quicktoy

Lmao. Didn’t realize treason was implementing foreign policy.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Someone please remind me.

Who was POTUS when Russia invaded, then annexed Crimea?
    How did Putin became so embolden to cary out this criminal act on the world stage?

Extra Credit.

Who was also POTUS when Putin leveraged these actions into obtaining a foothold in Syria?

Asking for a friend.
    Anyone. Bueller. Bueller.

gixxerreese and Quicktoy like this.
  19. Quicktoy

and what did Obama whisper to Putin on a hot mic?

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Something about being able to bow him harder after he was re-elected.