1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I like the bleeding heart "Ukraine soldiers died while US withheld funds". If money saves soldiers lives, how have we lost soldiers overseas?

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Blah blah blah blah...swamp monster.
    If this fucking treasonous piece of shit had an issue with Trump's dealings with the Ukraine, he should have taken it up with him, not in the shadows with the deep state, but please keep humming on his nuts and telling yourself how patriotic he is.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Your statements about the person are basically listing a resume of his education and skill sets while failing to equate these too any achievements or results.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Ignorant enough to fail to comprehend that he is not the HMFIC.
    He works for the HMFIC.
    He advises the HMFIC.
    The HMFIC decides what needs to be done.
    The HMFIC tells the people that serve at his pleasure what to do.
    They do it or the HMFIC finds someone who will.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Good Lord, this Taylor guy is starting to look and behave a lot like what Mueller looked and behaved like.
    Deer in the headlights. :confused:

sheepofblue and kangasj like this.
  6. Spang308

And so far the HMFIC has shown WAY more foreign policy acumen that any of these career bureaucrats that insist on continuously meddling in affairs we have no business being involved with.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Given his testimony about Ukraine, personally I'd be pissed if there were no quid pro quo.
    Yeah, he's smart all right. One trick pony....SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!

8. Spang308

How dare you question his intellect!!!
    He's highly educated...o_O

jrsamples likes this.
  9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Sure has a bunch of "I don't know" now that it is in view of all...I'm sure they had concrete facts when hiding behind the secret inquiry probes. :rolleyes:

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Apparently this is too difficult to understand for the TDS snowflakes.

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Tin foil hat:

Interesting how all of the questions from the democrats are answered quickly and precisely yet they stumble all over themselves with the republicans.

gixxerreese and Britt like this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

How a snowflake decided if someone is intelligent on a subject:
    Do they like Trump? Then no, they are not intelligent.
    Do they hate Trump? Then yes, they are the world's leading expert on whatever topic being discussed.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

WHERE’S THE QUID PRO QUO?

Asking for a friend.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’re not smart.

15. Spang308

Haha, yeah...not rehearsed at all.
    This is Muellergate 2.0.
    Nice try libs. Can't wait until it gets to the Senate and Hunter Biden gets put on the stand. The Senate needs to go scorched earth on these idiots, if it even makes it out of the House.

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Did you check my resume?

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ambassador Taylor testimony synopsis:

“One of my staff members was at lunch and they thought they may have overheard a call that he told me that possibly the President didn't feel the same way as how I thought he should have felt. So why am I here today? I actually don't know, but I have an opinion on what my staff member shared with me. We both feel this is how we should approach this hearing so we can attempt to pass our opinions onto the people so we can convince them that the POTUS might have possibly made statements that might be considered a concern too some people who don’t like him. I think, I’m not sure as I didn’t hear them directly. If nothing else, at the very least - I’m smart.”
    :crackup:

gixxerreese and Spang308 like this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

President Volodymyr Zelenskyy never mentioned anything over three meetings with Ambassador Taylor about any perceived or otherwise any Quid Pro Quo.
    Nothing, nada, zip. Goose egg.
    Way to go liberals. LOL.

case closed.

19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

In spite of a healthy resume, a swamp rat is still a rat. Bureaucrats will almost always seek to reinforce the power of the bureaucracy. Not only do we need term limits for congress but also for bureaucrats. Why should they have more power than any common citizen? You've got a vote, just like me, use it as you see fit and shut the fu*k up otherwise.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Personal attacks aside, we don't know each other so I won't respond in kind.

So you think that all gives him a Pass on being a Political Operative??

Next?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019