1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

You forgot gun running with cartels in fast and furious. That was a nice one.

2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I love how liberals minds work. I am a foreman and I only want and hire the best. So if I hire you and you don’t cut it and I fire you. How am I in anyway not holding up what I said? If you turn out not to be the quality I want your gone. But whatever omb I know.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Big difference between hiring only the best and retaining the best. You put a nice spin into it but it doesn't work when someone is bragging about some uncanny ability to tell who is best by just looking at them (I swear, the vetting for some of those people didn't seem to go further than that.) :crackup:

R1Racer99 and G 97 like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I love that some people have yet to notice
    that Trump speaks in superlatives about
    everything. It's possible that P.T Barnum
    may not have actually had the greatest show on earth.

Quicktoy and Spang308 like this.
  5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Exactly - ringmaster and his circus of clowns. Couldn't have said it better myself. :beer:

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So, what’s the best cancer to have?

7. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Fingernail cancer.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I am curious, do you value honesty, composure and dignity above the collective success of the people? Trumps success across multiple fronts is undeniable despite his repugnance.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's almost like they think if they say it enough times it will cause it to happen.

:crackup:

blkduc likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

It doesn’t get anymore racist than the people who voted for him just because of his skin color.
    But since I’m white, it’s none of my business.

11. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Google, right Click, copy, paste.. not really. I just find it funny you want to change what the man said. He didn't say he'd hire ok people he said he hires the best. It's clear that he doesn't

12. Handicapped Racer

LOL That nigga knew when he hired people that they weren't cut out for the Job and still hired him.... you must be dizzy from that one

13. Handicapped Racer

People thought Pt Barnum was a con man.. What was his saying "There’s a sucker born every minute."

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Who’s the best cell phone carrier?

See how this works?

Best is a comparative term. If all you have is shit, is the best shit all that good?

Try not to think too hard about it.

Rico888 likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

Must I really explain that I used PT Barnum as an
    example of the use of superlatives and how they relate
    to the things described by those superlatives and that I
    wasn't using PT Barnum as an example of a fine human
    being or comparing his actions to Trump's actions?

Evidently I must.
    So I just did.

16. In Your Corner

Since Obama's whole platform was Hope and Change,
    there were only two reasons you could vote for him,
    the party line or his color.

17. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

No the only thing that makes me dizzy is trying to teach a liberal critical thinking.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

How many people do you know who could do any of those jobs, who were not there previously ? Build a new crew..not using any of the old crew?? Fk that, I'd just go back to the cush life...who needs the headache..country is full of ingrates and knowitall assholes.

Quicktoy and brex like this.
  19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Only in his administration. The candidacy for head clown in the Democrat party is still up for grabs with a lot of them striving to own the clown car.

Thing is while Trump is easy to criticize the same people gloss over someone having a Chinese spy as their driver or hanging with Epstein or that latest prize in VA. Amazing how hard they throw stones from their glass house. And the glass is not even heavy plate glass more like blown art glass.

speeddaddy, Britt and Quicktoy like this.
  20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical