1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't imply corruption but I absolutely imply greed. Multiple houses, millions in assets, all while preaching about helping the common man. Until he uses all of his money to help those less fortunate he is a hypocritical greedy fuck.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

I love how liberals label it as being greedy when a person wants to keep more of their own rightful money but don’t think there is anything wrong or greedy about them taking it from others. It’s completely acceptable in their self righteous feeble minds.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    cav115 likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn… :D

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Late night. I’m in my editing phase now. LOL.
    I’m trying to make cioppino at the same time.
    8F38A321-9B67-4D10-AB9E-7C3681F2FE0A.jpeg

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Shrimp are in.
    20A7FD52-AF0E-470E-9361-D0A7B458B559.jpeg

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Still in isle 9 at the grocery store where they be long. :D

I did have a nice sourdough bread to go with it.
    My local place ran out of live muscles and clams so I had to go with the in-the-can for these and they actually turned out pretty well.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They'll be in France last week of June.

9. auminer

Damn... every coonass needs to know these things:

New Year's Dinner Tradition Knowledge

Corn bread is the color of gold, so represents wealth in the New Year

Collards, turnips or other greens represent that money is coming your way in the New Year.

Blackeyed Peas bring prosperity in the New Year. Sometimes served as "Hoppin John", a mix of peas, rice and sometimes tomatoes. (When I was a child, all the way to my teenage years, my mom would hide a dime -boiled to clean it of course- from the outgoing year in the peas. Whoever found it was the lucky one. We have dimes going back into the early 1900s packaged with who found it that year.)

Hog Jowl/ham is lucky because pigs only root forward showing progress. No beef because cows eat standing still and you don't want to stagnate in the new year. Other animals like chickens and turkeys scratch backwards.

Carrots, sliced in the round represent coins and the color of gold.

Other "stuff" - Make sure your tree is down before NY (never let the new year fall on your tree - kind of an "out with the old in with the new" thing).

Never wash laundry on NY Day. You might wash a family member away.

It's also said that whatever you do on NY Day, you'll do all year long, so make sure it's all happy stuff. No dwelling on unpleasant things that day.

Throw a glass of water out the door - represents throwing out all of the tears you don't want to shed in the New Year.

"First footer" tradition - first person in the house after midnight must be a dark haired male. The first-footer usually brings several gifts, including perhaps a coin (silver is considered good luck), bread, salt, coal, evergreen, and/or a drink (usually whisky), which represent financial prosperity, food, flavour, warmth, long-life, and good cheer respectively.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

No

11. auminer

Awesome! You found a word that you can spell correctly! :moon:

Changa likes this.
  12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Damn, that's a shit pot of traditions. we just eat sauerkraut and call it a day.

stk0308 likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

:D

80723781-3CE6-48FE-9908-4591E4705566.gif
    :crackup:

14. auminer

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

He still loves you. :D

17. In Your Corner

Okay, Julian Child.

G 97 likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

20. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

This would have been a whole lot more fun had executive officials gone into the House inquiry and gave ‘em the Lois Lerner treatment; read a statement and then refuse to answer any questions asked by the panel. Otherwise, pretty damned boring.