1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I said I would not call that multi.
    I simply don't see greed as implied or dirty money like most politicians. He made good money in last few years with books and his salary is not bad either. I see nothing to suggest anything wrong.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Other than he's a complete fucking fraud...and an idiot.

Let's check in on his utopian country of Venezuela...whoops.

3. TWF2

Go for it :)

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

"Writing a book" has become the vehicle to instant
    and explainable wealth for Democrat politicians
    these days. It's a great way to launder payoffs.

5. Spang308

Do tell. You mean like a bloated ($350 million) common core contract that yields a 65 million dollar book deal once out of office? Like that?

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Also most hate crimes are anti-semetic and Trump is more pro-Israeli than any previous president. Including carrying through on the promise made by previous presidents to move the embassy. So if the hate crimes increased on that group it is more likely from the left :crackup:

Potts N Pans likes this.
  7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

This ... right after you said he had $2.5m.

So, which is it??? Do you agree or disagree with yourself?

8. TWF2

Like I said, I would not consider that multimillionaire like Mongo does. I was expecting to see several millions when I checked his worth.
    Then his tax returns showed when he made money and how.
    Implying greed or corruption or paid by interest just does not fit, in my view. Out of 500 or so pool he is not the one to use as example :)
    Shit, I could have that much if I did not blow it all on racing and I am just carpenter, mechanic.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

10. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

The fake Indian was paying her female staffers much less than her male counterparts. Democrats are shitty people. That is FACT

brex and jrsamples like this.
  11. TWF2

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Bern is a lower life than I thought.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You won't after reeducation comrade.

14. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

And I think Jussie Smollet would agree that many of these "hate crimes" are perpetrated to damage the public opinion of the Conservative side of governance. I'm from a conservative area in Maryland, that mostly identifies as "southern." I associate with ZERO racists, and have truly have never met one. We hate BALTIMORE, but it has nothing to do with race; it has to do with the redistricting that occurred and has basically made the Eastern Shore an un-represented piece of land in our state and nation. Baltimore City (coupled with Montgomery and PG counties) dominates state politics.

This "increase in racial divide" is total horseshit. Do you really believe that hate crimes decreased under a black president? Or was it just that the people who could benefit from "hate crimes" were already in office? You could use the intelligence that you so liberally assume that you have, and extrapolate what has happened with ANTIFA to the current administration and these so-called hate crimes.

Was there ANTIFA under Obama? "NO," you say??? Hmmmm.....

StaccatoFan likes this.
  15. Spang308

Save your breathe/keystrokes. Racists like him are too busy pointing and accusing racism to realize they're the racists.

Delaware is the same way as MD. Sussex and Kent counties are conservative but too sparsely populated to offset the liberal votes in New Castle county.

mikendzel likes this.
  16. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Fox and Hannity were 100% right about the Democrats hoaxes. They were right about phony dossiers. They were right about Benghazi. They were right about Hillary's email server and coverups. The list goes on and on. FACT

17. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Fencer likes this.
  18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

It is amazing what people will do to get what they want. They will sacrifice for the "greater good" if it for something they want at the moment, even if it doesn't line up with their current agendas.

It is only bad when/if the other side is doing it.

lrrs517 likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So what you are saying is he wants to run the country, but can't even manage to work the system to his benefit like the other candidates.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version