1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

What a douche. Couldn't beat Trump, went hat in hand looking for a job and got rejected, won a seat in Utah and now has a hard on for the Prez. Typical political hack, interested only in himself.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have learned to hate Romney.

Robby-Bobby, jrsamples and kangasj like this.
  3. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Romney is McCain reincarnated. What a fucking swamp rat twat waffle.
    I agree with Rand Paul. You want a shitshow? Fine. Get your popcorn ready.

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

We're hoping to get him replaced. He was able to force through a change in the primary law in Utah because he didn't win the traditional caucus process. With all that money, he is able to buy his way to a win in the primary. There is a very large effort to get him primaried next time.
    Most I interact with hate his fake ass as much as you guys do.

kangasj and Quicktoy like this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

about half of my work is happening in Utah now and I have to agree, the locals are not very happy with Mr. Romney.

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. Spang308

Unfortunately, that's 4 years from now, also known as the end of Trump's presidency.

brex likes this.
  8. Spang308

Trey Gowdy floated the idea that Nancy's impeachment debacle is a disguised way of hurting purple state incumbent republicans up for re-election this year in an effort to take the Senate majority and neuter Trump's remaining years in office. He may be right, but with RINOs like Mittens, Murkowski and Collins around, it may not really be necessary.
    How did we let this get so far off track?

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That shouldn't have taken very long as he was never likable.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yeah, but my response to not likable is generally DGAF. Mitt has moved well past that...enough for me to e-mail his HQ and let them know I regret voting for him when he ran against Obama.

In Your Corner likes this.
  11. Venom51

The side effect of holding your nose while voting.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Fine as long as the Trump team has access to all the secret testimony, can call DNC staffers and Schiff. I doubt Romney is smart enough to be plotting that as he is just a weasel but be careful what you ask for Mr. Democrat.

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Just watched Nancy sign the impeachment articles with 30 pens like she was the fucking president. Lord almighty I really dislike that bitch. she was laughing the whole time after just invoking the constitution and the founding fathers, etc. I know I shouldn't wish harm on others but I was hoping she would stroke out the whole time.

kangasj and tony 340 like this.
  14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'm trying to understand the politics of the state. How much does being a Mormon have to do with winning anything political?

15. Venom51

I don't think their plan is going to work. I'll be shit shocked if any seats in the Senate change in their direction and I'll be shocked if they don't lose seats in the house.

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

If you ask those that hate the LDS church, they will say it is everything. In reality, it has no impact. Remember that Trump won Utah even with the last minute entry of Egg McMuffin coming in with "elect me, I'm a Utah Mormon".
    With Romney it was more the "I saved the 2002 games" and running against a true Utah conservative that barely had enough money to run a handful of commercials compared to Romney's constant bombardment. And Mike Kennedy's religion never came up in any commercial, debate, nothing. I voted for him (Mike) strictly on his character and policy, don't know or care if he is LDS or not.
    Romney didn't win at the Utah convention. He had a tissy fit and sued the state, forced a primary because he knew he had the cash to sway enough votes.

jrsamples likes this.
  17. joec

joec brace yourself

I don't know about laughing, but yeah, wtf is up with the pens. Does she sign one letter per pen. I can't for the life of me figure out what that was all about.

18. Venom51

That's represents 384 million of their "discretionary" spending. When the public asks where the money went they just point to the pile of pens used to sign one document.

joec likes this.
  19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Pretty sure those are trophies, similar to a 12 point atypical in the woods of NC.

20. joec

joec brace yourself

haha!
    Don't forget the little tray.