1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Truly amusing P&R memes

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 5, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You ever met a person who opposes homosexuality but thinks attacking them is OK? I have not and if I did I would be a HUGE opponent of them. Don't let the few outliers in the media make you think that is the norm, just as the wackos that eat Tide are a representative of kids today (most of whom are actually pretty good kids).

Same would apply for the other categories.

EDIT: Oh and despite folks here getting spun up and ripping on each other (sometimes to excess) I believe 100% of people here are the type that would stop and give a neighbor a hand expecting nothing in return. That would be concerned a stranger was safe and would defend a kid they have never met with as much as they are able.

Fencer likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, a couple of remarks. My comment wasn't restricted to homosexuality. In fact, I wasn't even thinking about that. I was just speaking in general.

Secondly, and more importantly, I never implied that anyone would want to physically attack someone that they profoundly disapprove of (although statements to that effect have been made in here). That's an entirely different level from wishing them ill. Which, I believe, happens a lot more than you might be willing to acknowledge.

4. In Your Corner

Love the sinner, hate the sin is a really simple concept.

Vstate60 and sheepofblue like this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So is hypocrisy of the highest order.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, liberals are hypocrites of the highest order, I agree.

Vstate60 likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Triggered? :D

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Always. Obviously. :D

9. sheepofblue

I agree I just used that as one example.

The rest ....maybe I just hang out with a better caliber of people :Poke: Just kidding it is one thing for people to bad mouth RGB and claim they wish her ill as an example. Though almost 100% of those same people would drive her to a hospital if need be. Almost 100% of them would avoid anything that harmed her. It is just trash talk not actual desire that she keel over (though the undead cannot die).

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I like your optimism. I don't believe for a second that the facts would support it, but I like it. :)

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. sheepofblue

Maybe you are correct but I doubt it. Of course if I am wrong there is always this.
    stupid.jpg

speeddaddy, MachineR1 and HPPT like this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

No idea about others. I hope for the best. I do know that for myself, I have no issue with helping others etc. I certainly don’t bend over backwards but I try and do the right thing when presented with the opportunity. I know I could also do better, so........

HPPT likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

I'll disagree, the evil old hag fights to kill babies, I only wish for her what she wishes for them.
    If I'm wrong then so is she.

Vstate60 likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

Oh good, a meme, Papa loves those.

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. sheepofblue

You are wrong. I would love to see her retire to be with her friends (and other undead) but otherwise which her no harm. You trash talk well but are you actually claiming if you could pull a plug and have her die with no repercussions you would do it? I seriously doubt you would.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Funny one. I'm guessing IYC didn't make it. :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

There’s a pretty big difference between reveling in the death of someone and being the one to put the stake through someone’s heart...

Lots of people I won’t shed a tear for when they get their due, but unless I’m defending myself or my kids, I don’t intend to be putting anyone into a pine box.

Vstate60 and G 97 like this.
  18. In Your Corner

I didn't say I would kill her but if she gets hit by a meteorite I'd give the heavens a thumbs up.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ok back on track.
    DD2BEF02-BEBD-42B7-99EC-AEF333CBD81D.jpeg

20. G 97

G 97 Garth