1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True hero....period.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, Jan 9, 2016.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I did not mean any insult by saying he was not a hero. Based on what I read I have nothing but respect for the guy. The word is just so over used now that it has little meaning. I may be completely wrong but returning fire when shot seems to me to be more survival instinct than heroism. I would guess it would be about 50/50 whether a person booked it out of there or shot back. So IMO tough fits, brave fits, good cop fits but to me "hero" would be the next level.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I think that's the whole point, who are we getting??? While we're engaged in an active war with that cancerous 'strain' of whacko-Muslims, it would be wise to use caution on who we just blanket welcome coming in here....OR at the very least, we pony up to covertly secrete micro-lojacks in the heads of any 'iffy' suspect refugees.

:D

I can't speak for others, but I don't think he's anywhere near being a "hero" for return fire either. Again, I think the "heroic" part, if any, was when he got out of the car to give chase.....all while you're feeling like you're bleeding out. That was pretty damn cool. Then to draw your weapon and manage a shot to the ass while your arm is bleeding and broken....not too shabby.

Rain Director likes this.