1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track incident or someone's fault?

Discussion in 'General' started by Aglareinmyeyes, Oct 10, 2019.

?

Pay for damage to his truck from wind gust and easy-up contact

1. Pay 100% for his repairs

81.5%
  2. Pay 50% of his repairs

4.0%
  3. Pay 25% of his repairs

3.2%
  4. Pay nothing

11.3%
  1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Note: I don't know any track that WERA runs that will allow you to drive stakes into the asphalt. I know if you do it at Barber you will get charged for the damage.

BigBird and ToofPic like this.
  2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Generally you can pit around the edges of the paddock and find a place to put at least one side of the canopy off the pavement. At NJMP, you pretty much have to put at least one side of the canopy off the pavement. Other places like Barber and VIR, it isn't really practical to do that. I don't think anyone is recommending driving stakes into the asphalt.

BigBird and Jon Wilkens like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Until you can determine what is safely secured you can't determine if you blame god or not.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That is the way to do it - for that half of the canopy. You still need to tie down the other half.

5. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Meh..
    That hair could use some conditioner,and don't even get me started on those nails..That right arm is also a photoshop. d1ebda4-3c91f267-ce07-4c2d-b388-0d4017e5c01a.png

6. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Jon malkovich, pay that man his money he beat me fair and square.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

I only brought it up because OP was like the lease company charges very little for a scratch when they turn it in. I was just pointing out that it's not entirely true.

8. Wheeliest

Wheeliest ʍɥǝǝןıǝsʇ

I'd call the EZUP Company and demand them to flip the bill since they made the stupid thing.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Now there is some outside the box thinking...it HAS to be someones fault...God forbid a simple accident occurs with everyone just being adults and move on....

Wheeliest likes this.