1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tostino pizza rolls

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Went to Chop House in Chicago for a company dinner. Steaks come and the waiter asks us if wanted any HP or Worcheshire (like I know how to spell that) sauce. Coworker says, only shitty steaks need that stuff.

Cuts a pieces off, chews it for a few seconds, looks at the waiter and goes, “yea, bring me both...”. Brutal!!

$120 a steak and I’ve had better $30 steaks.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well actually, if we're being honest here...

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 10.34.16 PM.png

yes....yes you are :D:crackup:

Potts N Pans, ToofPic and Rebel635 like this.
  3. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

And Bacon's only got one...Bacon. There's a time and a place...

4. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Exactly why I rarely get steaks at work dinners. I usually get fish or overpriced chicken. Most of these fancy steak houses don’t do as well as my buddy and I so I save steak for when I’m on my own time.

5. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

So close yet so far, will be flying over Thursday, I look out the window and wave.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

actually.....even home made bacon has about 3-4 ingredients :D

Store bought has about 6-7 ;)

Sprinky likes this.
  7. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Haven't read all of the responses, but that brings back memories. I married my wife at age 19. A white couple living in the "hood", that was a staple of our diet. My young wife "cooking" up a batch. Funny because we didn't know just how happy we were and how good we had it! No debt, living on our own and madly in love.

MachineR1, ToofPic and YamahaRick like this.
  8. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

You'd come out ahead wrapping a Mozzarella stick with sandwich Pepperoni, wrapping that with a slice of Wonder bread, and pouring spaghetti sauce on it.

9. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Yeah, once went to a function at the Makris Steak House near Loudon and felt that a school cafeteria could do a better job.

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Yep, you lost me at Imitation Mozzarella Cheese and Mechanically Separated Chicken. (WTF?)

11. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Was out shopping and bought a big bag of shredded Mozzarella . Did not notice the tiny label on corner of bag that said imitation . Holy Crap that stuff is awful, I used it on a pizza and it would not melt at 400 degrees . :crackup::Puke:

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

HP sauce has saved many a crappy cut of meat, but it is not a miracle worker. It can not make pizza rolls palatable. Anyone that says they actually like those things would eat a deep fried dog turd.

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

we have a betting game going on when we have a company dinner and that one CEO is there with us.

"how often will he return his medium rare filet mignon"

i think he should just tell the waiter - bring it out when everyone else is having desert ... :D

zamboiv likes this.
  14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Probably for the best, they’re about 3 months past expiration date...just kidding, its more like 8. Have the pilot dip a wing, so I know its you.

15. BJR119

BJR119 Well-Known Member

Tostino pizza rolls = Italian Gushers

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay people, it's Totinos. No s in the middle :D

17. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

If ya'll like pizza rolls, you should really get in on these. Insanely good
    large_19954470-e78c-4c1c-9ac7-9b77e616fe8d.JPG

18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Broome just went into a lactose induced orgasmic coma.

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

These people on here slow.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You put it wrong in the title and amazingly some seem to be following your lead :crackup: