1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tony Stewart

Discussion in 'General' started by flyingpig70, Aug 10, 2014.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think it makes a difference at the distances involved here. It's not like watching lightning 50 miles away.

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I already gave the reason you hear the motor rev.

It isn't pretty but it's what happened:/

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Anyone who sees malice in what Stewart did is an idiot. It was a racing incident caused by the driver exiting his car. You venture on to a hot race track, expect the worse.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Someone asked for full retard a couple pf days ago and this thread has delivered. I watched a crappy dimly lit amature video and now I am a sprint car expert. Oh yeah Tony Stewart is a hot headed dirty racer. Manslaughter. :rolleyes:

5. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Sad but true mate

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid:

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Actually, it does, Stand halfway down a dragstrip and you will see the cars leave before you hear their engines.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was under the impression that the video was shot from a closer distance than that. My bad.

9. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

The video wasn't shot from "halfway down the track", it was shot directly from the side. So much for that case.

10. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

what video are you guys watching? the one i saw posted last night was from the front stretch and the crash was on the back stretch..

11. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

It is quite possible that at this moment you are in contention for dumbest MFer on the planet...

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Words are important oh glorious one. Halfway down a DRAG STRIP. i.e. 500'.

13. 418

418 Expert #59

This is the beeb you're talking about here, pretending to know is the way of life.

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I place the blame entirely at the feet of the guy that thought it was a good idea to step out on a hot track.

Stupid not only hurts...it can be deadly.

15. [​IMG]

16. Sleeping Psycho

Sleeping Psycho Well-Known Member

RIP Racer and prayers to all the families and friends that will be hanted by this. Lessons learned; it is a sport and dangerous at that, so never forget that and always remind yourself of that when putting on the helmet. It could save a life.

17. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Tragic situation. I can see no fault in Stewarts actions. Dark track, dark suit on driver walking on the track, Stewart behind another car... So many things add up to a situation that wouldn't have happened if the young man had never gone looking for a fight. I know how those cars work and drive, they are difficult to nearly impossible to control at slow speeds. Rip racer.

18. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Stewart may not be criminally responsible but he will lose civilly, big....very big.

19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Signed a release. Kid was in the wrong. Who's going to sue?

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Everyone who finds a lawyer.