1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To address John Cooks misinformation on facetubes...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

This whole thing needs to be tried in front of Judge Judy. She'd smack the living shit out of him. :D

Jon Wilkens, TurboBlew and mastermind like this.
  2. This is just ludacris and I can tell you, lawsuits hurt the sport in general. It may be his personal vendetta but if it comes to fruition it hurts the sport in general. He should be more concerned at this time of the year promising sponsorship deals that don’t come through.

3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Ludacris=rapper
    Ludicrous=amusing or laughable through obvious absurdity :beer:

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Lime, (real quick lime not the hydated slaked lime you buy at the HD) helps keep the odor down. So you don't have to dig so deep. Some people also say it helps keep a basic pH so more aerobic bacteria can break down the body. They produce less smell than acidic anaerobic bacteria.
    Plus it's easy to get.
    If you just want to melt a body use acid. HF is great but harder to get.

noles19 likes this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Try as they might, they still haven't come up with anything better than a forced draft fire for disposing of unwanted ... 'organics'.

Or so I heard the guys at the pool hall talking ... :D

6. Then either way both suck.

fastedyamaha and cav115 like this.
  7. Guy who lives across the street from me owns a funeral home, he has yet to give me a spare key or the alarm code but I’m working on it. I’ve watched Ozarks :)

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Neighbor is my garbage man. Brother-in-law is a funeral director. I’ve got my bases covered. :crackup:

TLR67 likes this.
  9. Heck yeah you do, as long as you can get all the security cameras covered :). I watch the First 48 and Dexter, I’m aware of what I need to do, ya know if i was ever in that situation. :)

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

what also works, is digging deeper, body in first, then dirt, then another large body (different species, boar, deer, ...) ... whatever gets dug up, they stop after the first layer.

noles19, crashman and scottn like this.
  11. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

Who's got a clip of this post? Some of us got blocked. :crackup:

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Post 497.... I have known John a very long time and have bit my lip through all of this.. I felt bad for him but after seeing this I am just pissed... Sad. Just Sad...

13. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Have you gotten the unblocked, then a personal message from John saying how you can no longer troll his page and matching your name to your name on Wera, then blocked again so you can’t respond?

Lol.

14. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

Ahhh... many thanks. That slipped past me.

This has gotten.... strange.

No, I'm still in Triple-A ball. I haven't been called up to the Passive-Aggressive Big Show.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

A big backhoe is always your friend...

Phl218 likes this.
  16. I have been watching these events from the sidelines for a while, I find it quite disheartening to see the damage that is going to be done over petty bullshit. John may feel his integrity has been put into question, but it does not justify the personnel vendetta crusade he is launching. In the end when all this is over it will be the industry and sport that will be harmed. I believe his actions will do himself more harm than good, he will be poison to anyone in the industry, frivolous lawsuits benefit no one, and to do them just to hurt other people is just wrong. The age old adage "you will reap what you sow" seem applicable here.

I have yet to meet Sean or Evelyn but I have gotten to know Trevor and Cyndi pretty well over the years, and while there have been issues in which we disagree there has never been a negative word uttered between us, and we have a strong mutual respect for each other, I consider them good friends, I know their character, they both have great hearts, good people, and that is why I find them to be credible in this situation.

Revenge and ego are bad for the soul, they lead us down a dark path. It can easily sit within our hearts, acting like a mold that slowly grows and takes over. When this happens it will be very hard to forgive, bitterness becomes who we are, and all joy is removed from the heart.

17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Just a wild-ass guess but that is about to change.

Mack Ashabranner likes this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Karma comes in many flavors and on it's own schedule.

Years ago there was this asshole who I was aquatinted with, he was toxic to everyone and anything, Karma took it's slow pace and crept up on him while he was getting high, it seems his smack was laced with some really bad shit... he was found dead in his pickup alone in the woods... perfect ending for a perfect asshole.
    It just took way to long IMO.

G 97 likes this.
  19. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

You need at least 16 pigs...

noles19 likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

This is all much to do about nothing. No way, a single very small in scope person relative to the entire motorcycle racing and track day community is going to have any lasting influence or impact on the sport as a whole. Consider the source. He certainly doesn’t have any influence in the greater scheme of things. In the end, he’s just an idiot who has a false sense of grandeur. Not much else to say, but no need to keep feeding into it.