1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To address John Cooks misinformation on facetubes...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Let's see a guy who promotes track days.. inviting people to contact him, for what reason? So he can turn it over to a a lawyer if they were ever injured?...

I would think every track owner would want to see this.. so they can make a decision about allowing this person on their premises... let alone rent it to him.
    Not sure I'd rent Port-a-John a shitter for fear of a slip and fall lawsuit.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    mastermind, 5axis, TurboBlew and 4 others like this.
  2. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

That email is his email for Trackday Winner. Different email for his first attorney that contacted me, and I don't know the email for his current attorney that has filed suit against myself, Sean and Eve as I've turned everything over to my attorney to work on that.

t

3. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

According to this cat, John "knew he would suffer whist standing up to the corporate giants."

Attached Files:

mastermind likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cook is a Jizz mop.

5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

how diluted does your sphere have to be to think any grassroots racing anything is corporate or a giant? then again, the world is a giant echo chamber these days so it figures... lots of self-affirming circular support out there for almost anything and anyone and any issue/position if you look long enough.

oh how i miss the days of it strictly being limited to a group of college-girl friends on myspace all telling each other that they all each look hot for a little self-confidence. shoulda never let boomers get the internet...

TurboBlew, OldGuyOnBlu and R1Racer99 like this.
  6. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Oh well, that was fun while it lasted.....de-friended and blocked. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mastermind and Marid2apterbilt like this.
  7. 418

418 Expert #59

Don't feed the troll.

This thread needs to go away.

TurboBlew and Sabre699 like this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Excellent name for a gay metal band. Brilliant actually.

t11ravis likes this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No, this thread should be regularly shared with the various other sites JC attempts to lure customers from so everyone has a chance to see what he’s really like.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Gorilla George, 5axis and mnijh like this.
  10. 418

418 Expert #59

Yeah, yeah. Realistically most people ain't got time to read all this bullshit and form their own opinion.

I think this dude basks in any attention he gets, regardless of the reason. Keeping his name relevant just gives him give him an excuse to cry about how "the man" is trying to hold him down.

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

No worries mate.
    My legal team is Shovel, Hole & Lime.

418 likes this.
  12. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that the man will turn you into a jizz mop after he holds you down.

TurboBlew and Robin172 like this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They don’t need to read it. That’s not how the world works. They just to see the headline “Respected Motorcyclists Agree, John Cook is a Piece of Shit”, and they need to see it often.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah but the goal should be is to shrink his world of supporters. Educated the stupid until the see through his shit.
    Got to wonder (but not accuse), how many of his supporters are real and not just another facegores sign in by the same person? Oh, a good lawyer will pressure facetubes into investigating that and release it to the lawyers.

Someone is gonna burn and I bet it's not the "corporates."

Gorilla George likes this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That’s a far out assumption. It’s possible/likely that one or two of his most diehard supporters are his own alter egos, a la Clarence, but most are probably people who are either in a position to benefit from his schemes or are too naive to see him for what he is. Hell, a big group of my friends got suckered into a group buy for one of his track days recently because they just didn’t know any better.

418 likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey man, people buy facetubes "friends" and instagram likes. Really freakin' stupid people have tried to create additional IDs here to try and get support for some really stupid shit.

WERA and STT need to counter sue and dig into his assets and prevent him from mortgaging and offshoring his assets. His house, car, his f@ckin' lawn mower, his dog, his dog's shit, the $5 his has in his wallet, any line of credit he might have . . . so when he loses, he can actually pay and not just have debts on his debts.

mastermind likes this.
  17. Don’t insult the intelligence of a mop, or jizz for that matter.

noles19 likes this.
  18. I’m sorry but with a name ChemGuy I’d assume you have way better methods than that. Unless you were a member of the mob, then it’s ok :)

noles19 likes this.
  19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Lime doesn't work very well. Need to use drain cleaner..

20. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

STT is not being sued by him (at this point)..... suit names me personally along with Sean and WERA.

t