1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on V6HW V7HW class structure

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Outsider V6 V7, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, we'll prioritize the endurance bikes of course but you will be able to register and tech for Sunday on Saturday morning.

evakat likes this.
  2. Chris corven

Chris corven Member

Thanks for posting the pics. Great bike and gaining speed

3. Chris corven

Chris corven Member

Well end of the season for me. Spent last weekend at Gratten raceway getting more things straightened out on the bike.
    Cant wait for next year Bike is ready. Clean it up and repaint order a set of rear sets for it maybe new exhaust. Thanks to my wife for everything and making this happen. And thanks to everybody on there advice and help.
    Thanks Chris Corven 378

Ryan nickles, VFR#52 and lance89 like this.
  4. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Popping this thread up as I was wanting to see what interest there is in V7 Heavyweight this season. I would like to run my Aprilia but last year V7 was not run on endurance weekends and those will be the only ones I will probably attend this year. I have asked Sean to consider V7 on those weekends and he is willing if there is any kind of interest. It would be nice to have a class for that bike to be somewhat competitive as I can't seem to keep up with the V8 crowd.

5. jeff johnson 32

jeff johnson 32 Well-Known Member

V7 on Endurance weekends would be a welcome sight.
    Maybe we could have them only when the real EBOZ cant attend. ;-)
    I sure miss seeing you Big Boy.

yokohama1 likes this.
  6. cowboy dann

cowboy dann Well-Known Member

I'll be there to run V7 at pretty much all of the north central rounds