1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Does not really apply. Though unfortunatley iRacing has lost their way and now allows idiots to use joysticks. The majority of them are kids who had one of their parents open an account for them.
    A large portion of sim racers are actually real life race car drivers who use the service for learning new tracks or off season training.

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

So far it seems the dirt stuff hasn't been hit with the joystick crowd.

4. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

@Venom51

S0 what is going to be easier. I send my tower to you, you get to have free rain to build/upgrade into a bad ass machine that will be Fraley proof.
    I got on last night a played with the trucks. It was fun and I know this winter I will want to get back on and do some racing but I want a bad machine thats not going to give me fits with lag and frame rate drop. I upgraded to our own modem and router. So I wanna do a 80/20 rig with triples and v.r and get a good wheel and a bad ass machine. So lets start the process of break Fraleys wallet.:D

5. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

At least I still on the text chat.... and drop in on the races...

And it is reign not rain

G Dawg likes this.
  6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You forget who you are talking to ?

7. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Maybe he's Slayer and cant decide what version he wants to use?

8. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Iracing lets you use a joystick now? wtf

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Been that way for a while. Mostly on ovals, but I've seen them used on road courses also.

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

How much are you looking to spend on a computer?

11. assjuice cyrus

Whatever @Venom51 says I need to I guess. Buy once cry once right? :crackup:

12. assjuice cyrus

Fuck you!
    Fuck you!
    And Fuck you to...lol

vfrket likes this.
  13. 600 dbl are

code3ryder likes this.
  14. assjuice cyrus

Who and what is the fee for assembley?

So that will run triples and v.r. on high graphics setting and have room to when they update the rain and whatever they decide to throw at it?

15. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Does it have RGB?

16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Why do you need triples if you're using vr?

17. assjuice cyrus

Dont "need" but "Want":D

18. 600 dbl are

Assembly fee? Zero point Zero dollars. Building computers is fun. I'll even be a nice guy and overclock it for you :D

That will easily handle anything iRacing throws at you. If it would make you feel better you can bump up the RTX 2070 to a 2080 for about $200.00. Add another 16GB of RAM and buy Windows from Kinguin ($30) and you get this

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BKT7KB

I'm still being nice trying to keep it sub $2000. I can go bat shit crazy like this

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HPBHXP

If you're serious about this give me a call one night and we can chat about it. If it were me I would wait until the reviews on the new AMD CPU's come out. If the rumors are true, better CPU for less money.

19. assjuice cyrus

Yea i got time to check out the new up coming amd. I will just want something going in the next 4 to 5 months so I can be up and running when it gets cold here.

20. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I have already started gathering up parts for my Ryzen 3000 build. As soon as they drop I am building.