1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The best part of waking up.... F83598F2-24D2-4174-AA82-C52D90340416.jpeg

3. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I actually wonder if there would be less "offended" students if more of them took college degrees that required effort? I know that most people working towards a degree in physical sciences do not have much time to be protesting or acting all offended and social justicey.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I'd love to walk into Starbucks with that mug and ask for a coffee!

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Doubtful. I say that because I think it was on here that an article was posted about students getting butt-hurt because the professor said they would have to work their ass off to pass his class.

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I was just going on what happened in my daughters friend group. (Astronomy, Physics and Astrophysics) There were some very left leaning kids that were disappointed about the election but do you know what they did? They went to class and continued to work hard. No protests, no stupid hats, no ineffectual social media posts to try to incite violence and hatred. Just more hard work and focus to achieve their goals. It seems like the majority of people who get all panty bunched about stuff are either getting some relatively meaningless Liberal Arts degree or else are not terribly bright and think that the fact they are not as smart as some others is somehow unfair.

BigBird and sheepofblue like this.
  9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep take a day off because your panties chafing in engineering and the horde will run you over (this also applies to the women engineers who also work hard)

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

13. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

When did this become a Darwin Awards thread?

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Do you know what SMMFH stands for?

BigBird likes this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The loonie is strong in this one. I'm thinking there is a reason she has not found a suitable living partner of undetermined gender orientation.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ageism abounds. No need to be talking about the chandelier being 90 :mad:

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Seriously.....that chandelier is nearly 3 times her age. She's clearly only interested in it for its money.

19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

When it comes to light that this chandelier has watched young people...The chandelier will be hung!

20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Maybe that's why she likes it.