1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sheik

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

This made me spew beer out of my nose. Thanks dick.

2. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Mad max 2: the road warrior.

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I KEEL you! I KEEL you tree times!

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Dave K says:

[​IMG]

dsmitty37 likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

If you see wads of gum before your eyes, you fell off the barstool. ;)

6. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I called him Elmer J Fudd once in jest (Hello, my name is Elmer J. Fudd. I own a mansion and a yacht.) He didn't appreciate the humor.

7. pickled egg

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Pfft. I fall off the barstool, my eyes are no longer open. ;)

9. pickled egg

Fool. I don't think that cheese-fed farm girl next to you is wearing panties. ;)

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Whew. Dodged a bullet, then. Welcome to NE Wisconsin ... Where the men are men and so are the women. :timeforabeer::Puke:

11. Regardless of they were his or not he either knew a lot about cars or was damn good on the Google machine.

12. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Seemed like a good guy, but I question some of his claims. The LS3 under glass pic he posted is attributed to a member on a car board that's not him. The claim he had to buy 2 Pro Mod race engines a year at 200k a pop is another. You can get a top of the line Pro Mod motor for 35-40k all day long from top engine builders, turbo or screw. Going through two a year is only if your not smart enough to own one in the first place. His claim for Pro Street motors fall upon the same lines. I never found where he played college football at LSU under Nick Saban either. So, some his claims may 100% true, some didn't pass muster...imo.

Phl218 likes this.
  13. That what I was getting at with good at Google. He did the same in a message to me about a Jeep, but the Jeep he was referencing as his didn't turn out to be built for him. Well it could have been if he had a skinny white guy buy it for him so he could keep it on the down low as he was very secretive about his toys :)

Phl218 likes this.
  14. Phl218

Phl218 .

He wanted his panigale akrapovic modded by me for more badassery but never sent them in

15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

<ahem> Hemispheres.

Marcos415 likes this.
  16. Did you (or anyone) ever actually see his Panigale?

I know you are very good at what you do and are a helluva machinest/fabricator, but why would he think he could send you a full Akrapovic exhaust system and you could improve upon Akra's design?

Phl218 likes this.
  17. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I'd just like to point out that you guys are validating his greatness with 7 pages

R Acree, G 97 and renegade17 like this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dan 2.0?

19. No one beats Dan.

panthercity likes this.
  20. Phl218

Phl218 .

That's what I told him. Akras are perfect. Nothing for me to improve. However, he wanted them louder and there I could have helped him

Gorilla George likes this.