1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sheik

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Anyone hear or see him anywhere?

I know he supposedly did lots of trackdays in texas but sometimes I always found myself wondering if he was completely full of shit....

I mean could a guy REALLY have all that shit. Like no matter what, I could post that I just got a gold plated penis and he would be like, man I had one of those last year but with diamond encrusted ballcup.

I really admired his love of cars, but then like no matter who has what, he always already had one, no matter what it was.

He actually called me one time and was wanting the highest priced Ducati at the time and i could barely understand him and finally I was like, give me a deposit and Ill get what you want and he never would put any $$$ down.

Anyone know if he was actually who he says? Man, his wife was/is hot!!!

2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Good riddance.

ToofPic and BHP41 like this.
  3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Why? was he an asshole or something? Why did he actually leave? I remember him being pissed or offended at something.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He had a kid.

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I've had 2 kids and I ain't left. Y'all are stuck!

Fuck youn's!

cav115 and Phl218 like this.
  6. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

For the reasons you state......the constant one-upsmanship and the unyielding desire to make sure nobody else knew or had things better. Cars, bikes, workout regimen, spouses, etc. etc. etc. He had his list of cars on his clipboard ready to paste at a moments notice if somebody questioned him.

Hell, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he was catfishing the entire Beeb.

ToofPic and BigBird like this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think Broome was friends with him. I always wondered if he was real or full of it - almost seemed like too much sometimes. I'm pretty sure he got pissed off over something somebody (Acree) said to him that was possibly related to Islam and he bailed. I got the impression that if he was real, he was used to people rubbing his balls and he wasn't getting much of that here.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Second one a year later.

9. sowega

sowega #710

That's weird; an old racer has told me more than a few times that WERA is full of ball-rubbers.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So how's Skippy doing these days?

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I enjoyed our discussions in the dungeon. I still want to take him up on his offer to go hog hunting with swords.

fastfreddie likes this.
  12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yeah, that sumbitch offered me a ride in his Miata too!

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dont blame me.

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Default setting. Get used to it.

15. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

He was one of the few people that actually knew about the kind of cars I drive at work everyday. Not even broome is rich enough for that.

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Pretty sure it was you.... :Poke::crackup:

17. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Are we talking about Nazif aka "little spoon"? I was thinking about him the other day when I was in Texas. I wondered what happened to him. Real or not, he was entertaining. I prefer to think there was truth to his tales.

18. Nope, never met him. I only "knew" him on here like everyone else.

I didnt personally have any issues with him. We agreed on workout stuff, supplements, etc. But i didnt actually know him.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Why call out Broome? that's not necessary, and I believe Broome loves motorcycles more than cars, or he would be on another forum talking about Porsches, Ferraris and 18' trailers

20. Yeah im not really into cars so much. I mean, i like cool buttons and gadgets and stuff. But they dont really excite me the way bikes do. At the end of the day, they are just cages to get me from one place to the next.

But in fairness, i have never ridden one on the track. I might have a different opinion if i did a track day in a car.

cav115 likes this.