1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So I'm being ridiculous because I think we should nuke them?
    Where in my nine-word answer did I mention nukes?

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I don't think China will do anything against the biggest buyer of consumer goods they sell to. What is there to gain from both China or Russia with going to war with the US? There isn't a country strong enough in the world that could become an occupational force in the US.

As Archer so eloquently put it, NK is the short bus of states.

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I’d wish for no American blood on any soil. Unfortunately, if we choose to allow Iran continue to operate unabated, the region will fall further and further into turmoil and we will be forced to act. It’s better to be preemptive for the sake of stability. It’s an externally complex situation. The one thing we need to continue and IMO increase the intensity of, is our CIA role in Iran.

The only way that any good will come out of Iran and a possible ground war; is if the good people of Iran rise up and take back their country. It will take our help, which we are doing and continue to do. The true Iranians have been oppressed for too long but it up to them to want it bad enough. That can not be forced. Iraq is a perfect example of this.

4. BHP41

It’s the only logical reason for someone to suggest that a war with Iran would be over in a “short order”. My intention was to not put words in your mouth only to highlight that it is foolish to believe a war would be quick with out nukes.

code3ryder likes this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I dont disagree with anything you say and I do agree that we will have to act or others, most with bad motives, will.

Sending a close friend off to IBOLC and Ranger School in a couple of weeks and I'm a bit shook, as the kids day.

6. BHP41

Good luck to him ! Benning sucks a$$ in the coming months. Tell him to keep his head and stay away from the bars and the locals. The MPs are ruthless there.

7. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Freedom for everyone but the Palestinians. But, sure. It's all roses and rainbows.
    When was the last shooting war that Israel was involved in that they didn't win? Because I can't think of it. They're doing fine. They could stand on their own, they have enough of our tech already in their hands, and their own work isn't too shabby either.

Plus, their Arab neighbors would have to all agree on committing to the attack together. That'll never happen. They don't get along that well. Never really have.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The Palestinians are held against their will?

9. BHP41

The only reason that there isn’t a Palestinian state, is because the Palestinian leaders don’t want one as long as Israel is around. They have had many opportunities and have chosen no solely because Israel would continue to exist.

20% of Israel’s population is Arab. 80% identify as Muslim. It’s one of the only places in the ME where Arab woman can vote. The holiest of places in Judaism is the Temple Mount and Jews(and Christians) May only enter as tourists and are forbidden from making any sort of religious act. Jews view it as sacred ground not to be tread upon but have allowed Muslims to continue to enter the dome and bar any non Muslim from entering the dome. I can’t see how you can say that Israel is denying freedom to the Palestinians.

Remember, the “Palestinians” are only as old as the Jewish state. They are not some ancient people.

Israel can certainly hold its own but would be over run if todays Iran or SA wanted to go in . It the US that’s stopping that.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The Palestinian as victim is pure fiction.

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

700 rockets in four days is not an attack? I would say they lost that shooting war as only 150 were stopped by the iron dome. The iron dome which Beto voted against helping them build, BTW. As long as Israel only retaliates against the Hamas/Iran military or leaders, then they have lost.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Short order is relative when you're old enough to remember both WWI & II :D

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You spelled revolutionary and civil war wrong :D

Lawn Dart likes this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I submit if they try that, they better be stockpiling virgins.

Photo likes this.
  17. BHP41

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

No-one knows what it's liiiiiike...

[​IMG]

MachineR1 and BHP41 like this.
  20. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Britain and France are the real problem here. They run Iran. They coup’d an Arab/Paki/Kashmir region theocracy into place and robbed it of its resources.

I’m Turkish and Iranian, ask me anything and I’ll tell you exactly what’s going on there. Long story short, we got coup’d by France mainly, them and Britain rob our shit, we were never Muslim, we were either secular or Christian or Jewish or whatever else, rarely mudslime... sorry i meant Muslim. They pushed us back to Stone Age, iranians can’t communicate much with outside world due to media and web blackouts, Britain gets filthy rich.

Any questions?

Oh and the brits hate the US it’s a proxy war going on there with Iran to Israel. Britain is not a fan of Israel by a long shot.

If Iran starts something its because Britain and France gave the go ahead.

I hope the government burns (minus all the innocents who are drug addicts from induced poverty) religion be gone entirely and we go back to a nationizled oil state with US oversight, and Britain and France gets fucked in the ass for their Fuckery.

Also Trump 2020

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    speeddaddy, Spang308 and blkduc like this.