1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

Inst Tech and code3ryder like this.
  2. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Didn’t know all that did you

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Iraq is not too thrilled with being ground zero again. The Brits are flat out saying Pompeo is full of shit over any Iran threat.

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

And if anyone knows full of shit, it's the Brits.

6. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Britain is the worlds satan when it comes to ruining countries then sneaking away quietly. They’re fucking scum. France and Britain will support Iran’s horrendous regime since they’re the ones who put them there. God I hate them so fucking much

I read this somewhere “As the Trump administration draws up war plans against Iran over what it says are threats to U.S. troops and interests, a senior British military official told reporters at the Pentagon on Tuesday that he saw no increased risk from Iran or allied militias in Iraq or Syria.”

Lmao the fucker made it seem like it had anything to do with “muhlitias” in those nextdoor shitholes, no you fuck it has it has to do with the free oil you’re getting and country you’re sucking dry with a chokehold. If anyone ever asks who the worlds parasites is explain it’s Britian, they’re looking for excuses to allow Saudi Arabia and Iran to exist how they do. THEYRE the ones that support this shit, fuck, they create it.

Trump 2020. Murica #1. Paul Revere Fan Club.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Spang308 and blkduc like this.
  7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The same limey bastards that participated in the coup right?

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Fer sure, they have nothing to complain. Now if you ask a white christian man, that victim-hood is stark reality!.....

:crackup:

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Not defending the brits here, they have indeed created havoc in the ME. But let's be careful when tossing rocks in glass houses....

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We are the only ones you can discriminate against.
    It's actually trendy and nothing to hide in certain circles.

FrancisA likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Are we trying to overthrow their current elected government? I wish that were true.

I dont know about white christian male victims but it is fact that the Palestinians lie, sacrifice their own, stage media, and steal from their own people in a conflict that they have no actual desire to end.

FWIW, Israel is FAR from a victim either. I would be on team nobody if I did not believe that Israel as an ally is beneficial to the United States.

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I have no bone in the Israel-Palestine fight, both people have my sympathies but they lost any empathy quite a while ago....

Fonda Dix likes this.
  13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Coincidentally, an article about this odd phenomenon...

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

We need to avoid war with anyone if we don’t have the will to actually win. America hasn’t had the political will to win a war since.... WWII. Maybe include the Gulf War, but that was a very limited objective. This is all a bunch of words and smoke up the ass. The Iranians aren’t stupid. They’re not going to attack us and give us an excuse to smash them. Our best bet is to play the long game and support an eventual democratic revolution.

15. Fonda Dix

16. In Your Corner

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

There's a marked difference between the push back on religious dogmas and a war on Christianity.

Forcing school praying and condemning same-sex marriage are indeed things belonging to antiquity, it doens't matter which religion condones it.

What we have here, is Religious snowflakes to the nth degree...

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Back to Iran. Noise seems to be mostly coming from the Narcissistic Orange Dummy, I will admit to a certain voluntary news black out lately but what/how has Iran threatened the US with lately?...

(Honest question)

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

20. In Your Corner