1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

mike w and rd400racer like this.
  2. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

George Russel went 2.5 seconds faster in the Mercedes vs the Williams. Obviously a lot of differences outside of the car, but still.

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Seb's mustache. :Puke:

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Bottas is on a roll. I was hoping Leclerc would out-qualify Vettel.

DrA5 likes this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

It was interesting to see almost all the teammates so close together...the color tabs down the left side of the graphics, two at a time...one of the commentators remarked everyone seems to be getting the near best out of the car for the track...

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yep...and their times proves how close some drivers are. Many were just a few thousands from their teammate. It's a shame team orders could ruin a good run for someone.

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol yes! I was just talking to my mother about that. Bottas and Leclerc. Yeah, no, fuck you, go around, if you can. :D

Razr likes this.
  8. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Noah’s Ark qualifying.

Razr and Yzasserina like this.
  9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

+1

10. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I’m hoping bottas wins tomorrow. I’ll be able to get Hamilton futures at + money. Already got bottas at +600 and vettel at +350.

still not ready to pull trigger on Verstappen but if the red bull can get it a bit more competitive I might throw a little lunch $ on him so long as it doesn’t mess up other bets.

We are all fans of the field against Lewis tomorrow- at least I am.

Cheers for a good race.

12. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Ferrari is going to implode with this team orders bs! It’s shaping up to be a real Lewis vs Alonzo situation. Why did they hire a young gun if they aren’t going to let him race? They are going to hand Lewis the title this year if they don’t stop with the team orders.

DrA5 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Boring race.

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Hamilton is getting the season regardless, IMO. He has that gear. You want it, come get it. Bottas, Vettel, Leclerc, Verstappen (yikes) are all right there.

P.S. These people are tiny! Esteban Ocon is 6'1" and he looked like a preying mantis on the grid walk. Seriously, like a stick insect. Fred is 5'11" 180, I am 5'6" 110...their weight to power ratio has to be mind boggling. For all of them.

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yeah man, what a shit show.

16. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Not to worry, if you want to hear the Italian anthem this year, just go watch some bike racing as that's the only place it'll be played this year :D. Agreed, dull race but Shanghai usually is.

17. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Ferrari: Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

r1owner likes this.
  19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You sure can tell Mercedes does their homework. I wish Haas could at least finish as well as they qualify.

Steeltoe likes this.
  20. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member