1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best GoPro mount ever!

Discussion in 'General' started by Peanut37, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Peanut37

Peanut37 Peanut

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I seriously doubt that there is that much of a market for such a specfic item. Not to say it isn't cool. Just not enough market.

3. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

great idea for people using the stock fairing stay still...

im running the vortex aftermarket stay on my gsxr. single dzus style fastener

4. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

5. 1dwn5up

1dwn5up Well-Known Member

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You mean the design that was stolen from fellow racer Shannon "McGixxer" Norris?

Sorry, but I am not gonna let you spam your item that was STOLEN without talking shit.

Ill take this bitch to 10 pages myself:)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  7. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

and...... GO!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait - only one person ever had the idea to mount a camera to a mirror mount? You know, that place that already has holes drilled and usually access to nuts on the fairing stay and even free bolts from the mirror?

Yeah, can't see any way multiple people wouldn't look at that and think "this is a good place to mount a camera" :crackup:

9. Robby-Bobby

Dude, I am sure Shannon will come along here shortly.

But I live a few minutes away and see Shannon's design ALL THE TIME.

I know all about making thigs "similar" but IMO, the dude, probably bought one of Shannons, and had it exactly fucking copied...

Yea, I know, PSR did it to Britt, and Pit-Bull, and it happens everywhere.

Yea I know there are others who mount Go-Pros. I would tell them to their face also...

Regardless, Ill still tell this dude and anyone that buys his copied crap that they suck ass!

10. Peanut37

Peanut37 Peanut

Sweet! I love shit talking, like I said this isn't my design or my product. I just decided to share it. As long as you're shit talking it people will continue seeing the post and are free to decide whether to back it or not. There is no such thing as bad press so talk your shit budday!:Poke:

If there is a specific market for it I thought this would be it.

11. Robby-Bobby

Looks like the scam artist has quite a bit more $$$ to get before they are produced...

I hope this helps Shannon sell more of his product:)

12. Robby-Bobby

13. Robby-Bobby

Hmmm, Imagine that. Shannon actually followed protocol and posted in WERA classifieds and actually supported WERA instead of hocking a stolen design in the General section.

Weird...

14. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Here's mine. I used the existing sticky backed mount, stuck it to the fairing in between the mirror holes and used two zip ties to cross over the base of the mount, holding it down. I also tethered it to the fairing stay, just in case.

Attached Files:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you guys would have shut up I'd have nuked it.... :crackup:

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Do you know the guy ripped off the design?

17. Robby-Bobby

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I've seen like a 1/2 dozen variations of this over the past couple years already. Nothing new here unfortunately.

19. Robby-Bobby

Naw man, I didn't look in the guys tool shed and steal his "drawings" and compare notes....

I'm sure that 2 dudes in a VERY limited customer base drew up the same identical fucking thing.... No way people this day and age steal from others!

20. Robby-Bobby

By all means post them.

If you can post 3 that are similar or the same, then Ill glady STFU.

Ps you cannot count Shannon's or the rip off artist as 2. :)