1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Alvaro Bautista Crash Count (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jun 30, 2012.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He'll win some races but the Duc isn't the bike it was two years ago, well actually, it is and that's the issue. He'll crumble under pressure. Very fast rider no doubt but he'll send it soon the road a lot this season. He's a stopgap until Ducati can get someone that can go a whole season and actually compete with Rea for the whole season.

2. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Theory here.... if Rea loses the title again this year I see it like this...

1. He resigns with Kawasaki, but only because they have a new bike coming.
    2. He moves to Ducati.
    3. He retires.

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I like option 4 better. Get a MotoGP satellite ride for a season for shits and giggles and to say you did it, then retire.

MotoGP really needs an old dude’s support series. Maybe 6 - 8 rounds on some older GP bikes, purely in Europe so they don’t have to do much traveling. Call it the 35+ class.

ducnut, 418 and SundaySocial like this.
  4. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

The dream for many "wanna be's" !

I would only be allowed to compete under the nom de plume "lanterne rouge"

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

GP Masters. Rossi is back

ducnut likes this.
  6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I have a feeling Miller will be the one taking that torch from Bautista at Ducati when his time in that seat is up. I don't see a long bright future for Miller in gp's much longer if results don't start becoming more regular (considering the other riders in the pipeline), and I think he'd be a monster in WSBK anyway.

MachineR1 and Quicktoy like this.
  7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’m excited to watch him race in Australian SBK after the MotoGP season again.

ducnut likes this.
  8. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I love ASBK. Some of the best racing on the planet.

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Know where I can watch more of the races this season? Do they have a season pass?

10. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Not sure, as I haven’t looked into all the ‘22 championships, yet. I just renewed MotoGP and am only going to do one other subscription. Shit’s too expensive and time consuming.

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. I always watch them on Youtube.

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Donington Park WSBK 2022

Race one - Crash

13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Hmmmmm

14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Was a weird crash, and I've never seen such a perfectly timed announcer's curse - literally mid-sentence saying "Alvaro is such a different rider this year and doesn't craaaaa------" and he lowsided :crackup:

Quicktoy and Steeltoe like this.
  15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I’ve a signed Suomy Bautista from his 250cc days in the collection. It inexplicably fell of the shelf a little while ago. Now it’s an official replica helmet. :D

16. rwdfun

rwdfun

It’s good to post off topic in this thread about the time AB could be crashing just so a thread bump doesn’t necessarily mean a spoiler

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:timeforabeer:

Phl218 likes this.
  18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Imola 2023

Race 2 - crash from the lead

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

God dammit! :mad: Skipped the WSBK thread on purpose, walked right into this one. :crackup:

Steeltoe likes this.
  20. rwdfun

rwdfun

Looking on the bright side. This thread bump only spoiled 3 seconds of the race.

Steeltoe likes this.