1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That wanker Casey Stoner has been mouthing off again

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Oct 22, 2020.

1. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Yeah or Ronaldo or maybe even Rooney, but you get the point I was trying to make. There are stars like Jordan or Mario Andretti that will always be synonymous with their sport.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That might be the worst paragraph I've read since G97 left the building. :D
    Marc Márquez wouldn't have broken his arm and there would be one more guy regularly finishing in front of Don Jesus.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, where'd he go? He quit or did you "help" him quit? :D

4. Im glad it wasn’t just me. :D

While I agree with his points, it took me a while to decipher that part.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He had a weird outburst I was not involved in. Timing might be a coincidence, but he's been staying away since (other than one brief appearance to apologize for the outburst).

I just figured he's too busy with election rage to have any time left for bikes. :D
    (Going with the assumption that if anything bad happened, one of his friends would have posted something)

rd400racer and cha0s#242 like this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

That dude's BP must be in high orbit.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Completely missed it. I like Garth, he has a good beat and you can dance to him.

Razr likes this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sheeplish before the great takeover is scheduled....

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You're just jealous that I would have a better chance on yakking with G Martin than all y'all :Poke:

10. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

Stoner vs. M. Marquez... would be interesting.

Razr likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

quitters quit and avoid the battle :D

12. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

Stoner was a great rider but he decided to leave the sport. I have nothing but respect for his talent and his ability to ride but when he was off the bike he acted like a jerk and compared to Rossi he always seemed to be miserable doing what he was doing. The fans of the sport were very quick to pick up on that and certainly did not appreciate it. I believe that Stoner cannot accept that and dislikes Rossi for the fact that the fans love him. Personally, I could care less what Stoner thinks about Rossi and I certainly don't think Rossi cares what Stoner thinks. Stoner is irrelevant and it upsets him so he keeps running his mouth about Rossi.

Gorilla George likes this.
  13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Stoner was a spectacular rider.

End of story.

Oh, and the lovely Adriana!

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

All this talk about his wife. She's ok at best. She's a 10 for him, but puh-lease. You people have low standards, plus it's his wife...no one ain't got no time for that.

~sent from mobile

Gorilla George likes this.
  15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

You're wrong... she was hot. Made CS somewhat tolerable.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

IIRC, she had the body of a schoolboy.

~sent from mobile

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

18. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

If you look at Adriana and think "schoolboy", that's your issue, not hers. :D

Monsterdood, Phl218, BigBird and 3 others like this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

20. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Don't know if it was already said but who here wouldn't be happy to get paid to club race one of the best motorcycles on the planet. Can anyone blame the guy?