1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That wanker Casey Stoner has been mouthing off again

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Oct 22, 2020.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Were her elbows too pointy for you, too? :D

pickled egg likes this.
  2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Yeah but he doesn't put that classy spin on things like crutchlow

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

stoner wife.jpg
    I am going to prison cause I would fuck that schoolboy and tongue punch that chocolate starfish for sure!

4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Once again, you are full of something other than class.

His brother was killed, while on a motorcycle, while being chased by the police. The impact to Garth was pretty significant. Your comment in the thread when he posted the news showed you lack even the most basic ability to have empathy. You probably was happy to hear that Garth was experiencing the loss of a close relative.

I know you don't have feelings like a normal human being, but if you were to be attacked by a dozen rabid pit bulls that hadn't been fed in a few days, I'd throw a party.

5. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Empathy..

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

When did 'a friend' become 'his brother'?.....

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Wait! Rossi is going to Suzuki and no one told me?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

About 5 or 10 years ago when Rick got pissed at Papa so now it doesn't matter what he says :crackup:

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

To help his his post.

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You need professional help. No amount of laughing that off by anyone, for any reason, is going to change that. This fixation of yours is not healthy, and not funny.

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Ah! His dig at hating 'Pretentious People' in the other thread becomes clearer too.... :D

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Great Glorious Fwap in the sky, those kids must have been adopted...

13. Meh.

The only thing that gives her any semblance of curves are the fake boobies.

Aside from that, she needs a sammich.

YMMV

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I vaguely recall my first thought going to the kids who had just lost their parent/s and possibly saying something about hoping they have other family. What else are you lying about this time? You butt-hurt again?

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, wait, don't tell me that when I posted that I hoped the kids had other family, that miserable cunt thought that Garth was family too and it was a dig at him. Jesus. :rolleyes:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It is usually important to get the facts straight before exercising extreme prejudice. Wonder if he's figured this out yet?

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

but she is naturally pretty. A little working out can thicken them thighs and ass up. Iam 100% for fake boobies so thats a plus. But the pretty is hard to get and she has it IMO.

19. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I’m still waiting for the day , when someone ... anyone ... has one in each hand and drops at the same time .. both the Shovel and the Microphone....:D

Razr likes this.
  20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It's important to exercise your prejudice on a regular basis, lest it become a pale shadow of its former self.