1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That wanker Casey Stoner has been mouthing off again

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Oct 22, 2020.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

‘KILLER’ VALENTINO ROSSI CELEBRATING TOP FIVES IS SAD’

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're just catching up that delicious morsel now? I figured you would have spelled that the moment it was first published anywhere. :crackup:

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

He’s not wrong you know. :D

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Oh, It's been festering inside of me since yesterday.

HPPT likes this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

uh oh, does Vale have a murder charge now?

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And I have been waiting that long for your thread and your report. :crackup:

Gorilla George and motion like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

The 2020 MotoGP Champion may not even win a race, so Casey just keep on fishing and enjoying your life.

Leave the motorcycle commentary to people who are actively involved....like the beeb :)

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Give him that side-eye VR46

[​IMG]

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

No, but I love that word :D

10. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Quitters never win.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Unless they won plenty before they quit. :D

SpeedyE, Newyork, tiggen and 2 others like this.
  12. Assuming you are referring to what I think you are referring to, I don’t have enough hands to complete a facepalm worthy enough for when I read that stupid shit.

13. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

He said he was a killer that was a winner when he raced with him. Stoner is a whiny bitch that hides behind that bullshit "I just say it like it is" facade that a lot of blowhards use.

This isn't one of those things.

BigBird likes this.
  14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

He raced 6 years, won a couple of titles then quit. Then whines about a guy who’s raced 20 years, won 7 titles, and is still going. F’ Stoner...

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Do you guys even realize who is on the list of former MotoGP racers who didn't get to quit? Wayne Rainey, Daijiro Kato, Marco Simoncelli…

Pretty short list in the modern era. Y'all would be the first to cry if it got longer.

tl1098 likes this.
  16. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Most GP racers didn't quit. They were fired.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not true. Their contracts expired and they decided there were things that weren't willing to do to get another ride.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  18. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

He did say that Rossi ran out of talent once. :)

tiggen likes this.
  19. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

I think Stoner tends to stick his foot in his mouth from other people's perspective.
    From his own point of view, he says what he thinks. Instead of saying no comment or being politically correct.
    I don't think much of what he said was that surprising. And most of it was complimentary to Rossi.

It almost smacks of justifying his decision to quit by questioning Rossi's decision to continue.

20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

That has nothing whatsoever to do with Stoners mouth. He quit, Rossi hasn’t. He can’t hold the old man’s jockstrap.

wsmc 589 likes this.