1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks for an Unforgettable Birthday!

Discussion in 'General' started by PKS Racing Services, Dec 17, 2001.

1. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

I am so tired of hearing about the big-boob waitresses at Vinnies. [​IMG]

Even better than the Village People wannabe was the guy with a mullet. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Hey-did Harwell make it?

3. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

That dude had some serious "Mulitude".

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Nope, he never showed. He didn't want to get his ass kicked by a bunch of Tards. [​IMG]

5. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

Hey, I'm glad you had a great b-day, Pam. Sorry we could not be there. [​IMG]

------------------
    Michael Roberson #66
    Robey's Racing

6. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

That's OK....you don't suck as bad as Papa who was supposed to be there and wussed out! [​IMG] It was a lot of fun, wish you guys could have made it, but we'll be going back!

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I knew someone who say some sh!t sooner or later. For the record, the whole thing started when I told Beth and Tom I wanted to come down there and go race. Then we planned it around your birthday. Then a certain gas-processing plant masquerading as retarded bank employee sat with his ass firmly planted on his dialing hand for a couple of weeks instead of booking the freaking track. Meanwhile, I was led to believe that the event was an afternoon/evening affair. I listed myself on a flight getting into Charlotte at 2:30 pm, only to be informed days before that the Tard could only book the track from noon to four because it was not available later. Newsflash: it may have still been available two weeks earlier when it was time to book! [​IMG] Anyway, all morning flights to Charlotte were oversold, and Friday night was not an option either. So I didn't make it, and if you don't like it, you can kiss my skinny black ass. [​IMG]

8. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Thanks Richard! I was wondering who ended up fulfilling my request to stuff Tom into the wall. [​IMG] No offense Tom. [​IMG] Next time I hope I can be there to do the light work myself. [​IMG]

Happy Birthday Pam!! [​IMG] (again)

------------------
    O==~~
    Mr. Microphone

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WHAT!!!! You're black?!?!?!

[​IMG]

Sorry! Weren't no way I could pass this one up!

10. Bad Iguana

Bad Iguana Well-Known Member

Damn, can't believe I missed it. It sounds like a lot more fun than the mundane job of relieving the pain and suffering of sick people.

Happy Birthday, Pamela!!!!!!

Next time, maybe I won't be on call. [​IMG]

11. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Tom put me into a wall when I raced there before, so I was kinda glad to see him get it in return. [​IMG] Obviously, I tried to stay away from any and all contact with others... though not always successfully.

12. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

Next time, how about you ditch that factory rider mentality, and come down a little early to be sociable instead of flying in the moment things start and flying out as soon as they're over! Ya butthead! It would have been fun to have you there!

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Had something planned for Sunday. And unlike you banker host, I had to be at work on Friday. He emailed saying "hey, it's a slow day, why don't you leave early and come down?"
    Slow day where? In Charlotte? That helps me... [​IMG]

14. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

[Passing the cheese to Papa]

Hey Papa, here's something for ya.....

[/Passing the cheese to Papa]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Damn man you beat me to it, but he sounds so white when he writes!

16. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

17. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Well hey, you left me out, I was 4th place both races, and 4th fastest time of the day......

18. ZebProctor

Heck yeah, don't forget the blonde that had the awesome rear end ....... [​IMG] I was pointing her out to stumpy the entire night... WHEWWW

19. ZebProctor

Yeah but did you see the chick he was in there with? What a rack she had!!! And those leather pants she was wearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ZebProctor

Oh yeah, richard, you remember that conversation you were having with UGADAWG (sorry, forgot real name) about going to strip clubs? And stuff about strippers that my wife overheard? Well take one big guess what my wife does for a living?????? [​IMG]