1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks for an Unforgettable Birthday!

Discussion in 'General' started by PKS Racing Services, Dec 17, 2001.

1. RumbleTard

RumbleTard Well-Known Member

Awesome weekend! Im a little late to chime in, but been very busy last couple of days.

Glad you had a great birthday Pam! We had lots of fun. Geez even DeeAnn thinks her new hobby is going to be taking pictures from now on.. Tom thanks for the invite to the house full of beer! Pretty good dart player you are!
    I enjoyed the close racing even the first race that well lets just say the slam you into the wall race..Richard was riding my bumper alot of the time..The only thing that could of made it better is them throwing the blue flag on you as I go speeding by! [​IMG]

I must say that Vinnies can get you in trouble with your lady, lots of sweet girls in that place!

Hope we can all get together again and party some more!

Greg

2. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

Damn you guys had strippers there! The one time I miss Vinnies and there is a table full of strippers....I can't win...

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I wondered why she was sitting back there all quiet and stuff. [​IMG] We're gonna tell her you told us and make her dance on the table next time. [​IMG]

And as for Kendall, that's what you get for being 15 minutes away and not stopping by. [​IMG]

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's an old GNF joke. Weren't you around?

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

are you sure your black? i think thsat was a stunt double at the gnf

6. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

One stripper does not mean a table full of them, Kendall. You should be damn proud that you got to sit between the Hairdresser and the Inflatable when we went. Not many have had that priveledge. [​IMG]

7. Kendall

I know...I know and don't get me wrong I was grateful for the opportunity but there is just something exciting about hanging out with "Strippers".....makes me wanna get a beer and change some 10's into ones!

8. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Man, you can give me ones anytime you like. Maybe if I show up in my umbrella girl outfit next time?! [​IMG]

9. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

As long as they're not wearing man-bras, right? [​IMG]

10. Kendall

Sounds good to me but you can't give Tom the money.....only for the SV fund.