1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by jeremy dunn, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Travis! :)

t11ravis likes this.
  2. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

good luck tomorrow and lock your shitter up

3. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

He's back...

4. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

You and parrish had a hell of a race today Kris. Great job!

cajun636 and Phl218 like this.
  5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah I was watching too. Good race for sure.

6. It's 315am, been up since 230 rinning mentalk laps. Damnit why can't it be practice time yet. :(

I'm bout to go waking bitches up. :D

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  7. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Go fire up dudes loud ass generator.......

Any info on the downed rider Chris?

8. oilslinger

oilslinger Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. It felt great after over 3 years to know I can still ride one of these things. Hopefully it won't rain today and I can throw some new slicks on there and get down to minute flats or .01s. I think that would be a good place to start on an SV lol

Still not sure who it was, heard a rumor but I'm not gonna say since the person who told me wasn't sure either. I saw where Evelyne said somewhere on FB that she got word last night he was going to be okay.

9. Same. I don't want to comment about it because I'm not sure.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Bit of moisture on the Tarmac this morning...

11. It is just water. :D

12. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

This is my 6th Tally season opener to attend. I can't remember the total number of times I've been here. This is the largest turnout I've ever seen.

I caught glimpse of Broome heading up to the silo so I snuck into the mobile estate for a little #2 action.

A bit damp this morning but thankfully the fine management here at Tally has done a ton of work on the drainage. They told me they found beer cans in the pipe in front of the old tower from the 1980s.

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Attached Files:

BigBird, 5axis, JBall and 6 others like this.
  14. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

Great news! Thanks for sharing.

15. Great news.

16. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

First, hope the downed-rider is ok. Next good luck to my friends on the track like Dustin, Jamie, Draik, and others whom I am unsure as to whether you are there or not. And Dustin, need a good report on what the step-up to the R6 is like.
    BUT I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU how much it hurts to not be a part of the show. Knee replacement on the way and the process of turning my Versys into a super-mono-esque twin. A track day will be in order first this summer.
    Sir Broome, keep the the shit coming. I love your posts and the 'interplay' they cause amongst the jealous.
    Fast and safe friends, and I need a good LWT report this evening.
    I am alive and well, have 40 drum students each week and am playing the occassional gig. Kathy is prettier than ever. All that is missing is......

Phl218 likes this.
  17. Mgossel

Mgossel Member

I am good guys. Not really sure what happened? I remember the restart and that's about it. The next thing is i woke up in a helicopter.

I want to say thank you to the WERA family for going above and beyond with helping my wife out and loading the trailer.

I am still in the hospital and should be released some time today. It looks like I will be giving riders discount a call on Monday. I need a new helmet and leather suit, since the docs decided not to use the zippers and cut the darn thing off lol

Hopefully I will see you guys at NOLA.

Cheers
    Mike

18. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear!

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Glad you're ok but it always pisses me off that the er docs don't make any effort to try to not cut up a 1000-1500 dollar suit.

20. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Years ago, 1995, I got airlifted from Roebling. They cut my leathers off too. But they didn't return them in my belongings bag. (A big hospital no-no). So if they didn't give you your leathers back, do what I did in 1995, I made the hospital deduct $1500 from MY PORTION of the bill. They did it, too. Good news you're going to be ok! Wishing you a quick recovery!

speedluvn, StaccatoFan and Phl218 like this.