1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by jeremy dunn, Feb 20, 2016.

1. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Good to hear. Sounds like a February date was a good idea.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I normally say it's every other year for good weather but the reality is we have good more often than bad. Otherwise we wouldn't even try it. I do think it's funny that we had people leave Saturday night just because there was a slight chance of rain - it of course didn't rain.

3. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

His starts on that turd are horrible. He was dead last going into 1 on Saturday. Sunday was a little better and he finished better too.

4. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

A good launch is definitely a requirement on those things. I got a decent one on Saturday, it helped a lot.

5. Pitdad42

Pitdad42 Well-Known Member

Well, it didn't rain during the races. But it did rain in the morning and make me have to spend more money on DOT tires just to be safe. Peace of mind when my son is running a 1:04.949 lap.....priceless. Had a fabulous weekend, met a lot of folks, made some new friends. I can see this becoming a family addition.

BigBird, cajun636 and t11ravis like this.
  6. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Yep and the make up races from Saturday were the only races run in the wet Sunday morning. After that it wasn't bad a sprinkle here and there. With rain around it makes for a tough weekend though trying to anticipate your strategy on tire selection with upcoming races. I find it a challenge I somewhat enjoy in a strange way.

I grid up no matter what wet or dry or even on the wrong tire because I didn't have time to swap out. It's racing anything can happen.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For the future - unless there is a chance of hydroplaning the DOT's are a waste of money. All siping does is channel water away, does nothing for a damp track.

Glad you had fun!

Phl218 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I totally understand - hate and enjoy that guessing game too.

9. Pitdad42

We just didn't want him to be out on the track on slicks and have the clouds open up. With Alabama weather, you never can tell.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

yup, you might end up highsiding... :mad::mad::mad:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I get that.

12. Pitdad42

Ouch, was that you in 3?

13. helicopter99

helicopter99 Well-Known Member

I was directly behind you and had a front row seat.

roy826ex likes this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

"That Why We Ride" :D

Need some video of this moto3 ride

15. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

Tally was great, first weekend as an expert was going well, until starting to feel sick sunday morning and not being able to race in the Sunday raves I signed up for :(
    See you all at nola for sure.

cajun636 likes this.
  16. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Oh how I wish it existed

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mylaps is updated. Working on the main site and points now.

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I heard lol. Bummer.

19. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

woot!!

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Results and points are on the main wera.com site.