1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talladega GPR 2000

Discussion in 'General' started by blubyu1000, Feb 22, 2000.

1. wera122

wera122 Guest

Uh, unless I missed something in your message blubyu, you can ride whatever bike you want as long as it passes tech and you run in the appropriate class.

And calm down there Mr. Instant Gratification. We don't all spend the day on the WERA BBS, some of us have day jobs ya know! [​IMG]

2. blubyu1000

blubyu1000 Well-Known Member

Well WERA122, if your day job is sitting around messing with computers then I guess I can post as many replies as I want!! [​IMG]

3. WERA

WERA Administrator

Don't know where my reply went... The answer is yes you can start this year on the TL and switch to the SV next (or mid season if you want).

4. wera122

wera122 Guest

Actually today is a bad example as all I'm doing is sitting around playing on my computer. Normally I'm swamped with meetings , e-mail and paperwork but today is a rare exception. Kind of a bummer too as it's sunny and warm and I've got a late afternoon meeting. Otherwise I'd say meet me at the bar and we could do some bench racing! [​IMG]

5. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

blubyu1000 prepare to wad that tl up

6. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

fyi ... Opie's slip and slide at the TGPR National last year was due to overcooked tires.

If you look ~hard~ in the Marietta Motorsports catalog, you will see a photo from that same race, a few turn earlier. He and Brian and exiting the last 90, and Opie is a bit sideways. It was a sign of things to come.

Oh yeah ... and I took the photo that appeared in the catalog. :cool

7. blubyu1000

waz HAPPENING TO MY POST.....ITS SLOWLY BEING MOVED AWAY FROM THE TOP?????

LOOKING FORWARD TO ED'S SCHOOL IN APRIL AT TGPR [​IMG]

8. WERA

WERA Administrator

Still dreaming of the 100 huh?

You'll have to start a thread with more interest, preferably something that pisses people off (but not too much cuz then I'll lock it up). [​IMG]

9. blubyu1000

Ok Sean, I'll come up with something...I promise. [​IMG]