1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talladega EX250 Endurance updates

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Age limits? Discuss.
    14+? 16+?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Call the insurance company first. They matter more than these guys :)

3. Huey130

Yeppers! Doing a little of both. Age of people who reallly want to come versus increase in insurance to cover that age algorithm.

4. Huey130

Schedule posted!

And not that I can appease everyone but if you don't speak now I definitely can't try!

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

6. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

^ What he said...

8. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Does this apply to the newer generation of 250's?

9. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

That's on an old gen with sport demons, I wouldn't think that there would be much difference, but maybe someone with a new gen can chime in here.

10. BONEstock

BONEstock Well-Known Member

The really fast guys like Peter, Jamie, and Chris are getting I believe around 5 weekends* on their tires. The rest of us get at least that but usually have a bit more life left on 'em. I think my last set BT090s had around 6 or so weekends and I probably could have done another race if I didn't want to try out the BT003s.

*By weekend I mean sunday practice and ESS races. your use my vary burning rubber in saturday practice and V5

11. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

For comparisons sake, on my '97 with 16' bias ply sport touring tires I ran a set of Dunlops for 18 months or so, no idea how many track laps are on them from races and track days. A lot. Bought a new set and swapped them out and they felt exactly the same, so I put the old ones back on it.

12. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'd say more like 5 out of the front and 3 out of the rear depending on the track. Tally is rough on tires. RA is easy.

13. Huey130

Last holdup was the insurance quote... And it's approved!
    Were OFFICIALLY ON!!!!!

Registration will be open as soon as I get the real applications up!

Special and serious thanks to Sean and Evelyn Clarke for all your support and guidance! Thank y'all so much.

14. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

This is seriously awesome. Thanks again to all who have made this happen. :up:

15. Huey130

16. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Craig... the registration page answered my ? sent to you via PM, so no need to reply.

17. blakej755

blakej755 Well-Known Member

I have the 09 250 that was at road A. Still for sale race ready $2600. Call me 615-973-7389

18. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

This is gonna be a BLAST! I love riding 2 fittys :D

19. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

20. Huey130

That's the one day rate for the AMB. If you have one you can use it.
    We're renting the system from WERA and I'm using their pricing.