1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking a fellow club racer out?

Discussion in 'General' started by Repeater, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Mines 100% :)

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  2. If any of you watched GP q this morning. Everything Iaonne got near someone “this makes me very nervous”

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Must have found the bottle of liquid courage again.

ToofPic likes this.
  4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Watch it, Rob, you've already been in trouble with him previously.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I hear you, there's a lot to learn. I've tried a number of different editing programs, currently using VSDC and it's a bit easier to use for a novice than some others.
    They give away the Pro version on a regular basis. If it takes you that long to upload, your final file size is way too big.
    Did you download handbrake for an audio sync problem?

6. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

If you use a Windows machine you can use Video Maker to good success. It's a very easy interface with drag and drop functions, and you can define the start and stop of the video wherever you want. Trim, add music, titles, whatever. And it's free! Some will turn up their nose at it, but it works for the simple stuff that I do.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/m...tory/9mvfq4lmz6c9?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Then you just upload your finished video file to youtube. I had to search which format to use for youtube as well as how to save the video, but if I could figure it out, then you can, too.

7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Who?? Never heard of him?:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

8. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

9. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

I got my front tire clipped by someone on an ill-advised pass on the inside of T9 at Beaverun (the back kink) and sent me off into the sweet by-and -by. Helo ride to Pitt Presby and a wife 350 miles away not knowing if I was dead or alive.

Never got an apology or even a “hey, you ok?” Chicken shit in my opinion.

That was over 5 years ago. Haven’t been on a racetrack since.

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Ballsy corner for that...

pjzocc likes this.
  11. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

If I’m going to take a fellow club racer out I figure the least I can do are dinner and a movie.

SpeedyE and Kyle Brosius like this.
  12. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

It was actually a coke, caffeine’s a killer in me :p

13. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Scraight up from a tooth pic dumbass :whoosh:

ToofPic likes this.
  14. ToofPic

[​IMG]
    :)

15. Dude Livengood has a ton of stories like that where guys want to take shortcuts.

That’s why he has 2 primary policies.

1. He does every race engine build by himself.

He has other guys that do lots of other stuff. But when it comes time to actually build and tune the motor, every motor is done by him, start to finish. Not only is it his name and pride on the line, but he has a ton of tricks he isn’t willing to share.

2. If it isn’t going to be done right, he isn’t going to do it.

I would imagine for every 1 motor he builds, he turns away 5 others. He refuses to reuse old parts (even bolts), and won’t take shortcuts. If someone just wants to “get the thing built as cheap as possible”, then he will respectfully decline their business.

roy826ex, motoracer1100 and ToofPic like this.
  16. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Dude! In the intimate “relationship” between you and Livengood, who pays who? I’m starting to smell some SPAM :Poke:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I just experienced this at GNF. 7 year novice took out me and 2 other riders in "SENIOR" Superbike race in T1. I went away in the flashing bus. I found all the other guys in the incident and apologized even though we all know who was at fault. Never heard from the guy.. He was told to go home and DQed for being a moron and throwing attitude to Evelyne from what I heard. We were just expecting an apology and of course I was going to give him some advice. Worst thing is the guy was many seconds slower on pace, just figured he can dive bomb everyone into Turn 1. That was my warmup race for the weekend. I dont expect someone to pay for my shit, but take some responsibility when you screw up and apologize.

I had a blown motor at WSMC 22 years ago, and put oil on the track. I went off track and kept it up but two riders behind me crashed. I felt terrible and found them and apologized.

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That guy sounds like a dick. Is he on here ? YOU'RE A DICK !

19. ToofPic

Brian is no doubt the best I have ever met.He had a shop guy replace all my broken parts,and it did take a while to complete,but...when the motor needed attention,Brian took
    it all on his shoulders to fix a problem he had never encountered before.He spent alot of time on it,but he did fix it,and properly.
    I still have a big box of old parts that was given to me,and anything that was even questionable was replaced.
    Im no big deal,but was treated like I was at the time.Spend the time at this shop,and you won't be disappointed.Not the fastest turn around,but the most thorough!

This message was paid for by gorilla george :D

Gorilla George and motoracer1100 like this.
  20. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

It’s a conspiracy, I tell you. :blart: