1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taken out at +140mph!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by JP OTTO, Feb 19, 2010.

1. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

What a bunch of shit. Sounds like a hell of a program! THATS why I will NEVER do a trackday there.

Atleast at INDE, whether its TI2TT or with ESP, the groups are somewhat defined and if the "control" riders make a pass, its safe, when they are not halping you with lines and shit.

2. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

T. Rich

He rents the track, you/we pay for it and he and his buds go mental endangering everyone and its a free day for them.

P.S I have never ridden with these guys and never will.

3. benfer

benfer steadily going faster

I feel a bit embarrassed to be an aspiring club racer in AZ after reading all 30 pages.

4. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

My brake lever feels embarrassed I do not use a rear brake. Just move and grab his front brake. If he can't keep it up under a good hard plow... Tell him dishit ain't nut'inn I've got more up my sleeve for the TeddyBoys using back brake... At a trackday school?

Geeeeeeee HAaaaaaaaa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdJTWz_L9D8

5. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

race in ASR in deming, nm. I live in north phoenix, yet that's where i go. Its worth it 10x compared to phoenix.

6. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Don't.

We have great people here. We have great racing. We have a friendly and racer owned race series. We also get high marks from the people who've come out to race with us.

More importantly....Xcel and CCS have absolutely nothing to do with AZtrackday.

Please don't convict us who love the sport and the series here because of what Ted has done.

-Gianni

7. benfer

benfer steadily going faster

I know the guys at Xcel are awesome and they run CCS, I was commenting more on the character of some of the locals. I am still looking forward to this upcoming season. There are a ton of good guys but thist thread makes it look bad for AZ. And GiGi get more size small shirts.

8. H8R

I've got a couple for you pulled aside already...you can come pick them up whenever you want.

...and trust me when I say every region has it share of "characters". :D

9. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Who?

:Poke:

10. H8R

The list is long and distinguished...and none of them live in a basement. :crackup:

11. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Of course, most of the sub-$500k houses in Az don't HAVE basements...

12. H8R

dammit Dave...who's side are you on?? :crackup:

13. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that Jordan lives in Allens basement, or was that a small box in the garage????

14. H8R

very small box.

15. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Jordanus finally gets a little box?

16. H8R

I heard he crawls into the airbox of his new R6 to sleep.

17. Booty

Booty New Member

i lol'd

18. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

screw this- i'm movin to AZ. and opening a mexican restaurant!
    Thanks for the recipe!
    how bout a good taco recipe?

19. LuckyBoi

LuckyBoi Active Member

15 May 2010 - AMA West Coast Moto Jam
    but, i agree with rubberchicken... that's perpetuation of bad mojo ... removed the photo.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  20. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

I just saw this and i hate all of you. lol