1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taken out at +140mph!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by JP OTTO, Feb 19, 2010.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Hi Guy...you've been missed...we need more pictures of Brno or wherever your riding currently you bastard.

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

just got a friend request on fb from Mr. Rich:rolleyes:

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

So you're both gay....NTTAWWT

5. AFORREST4

AFORREST4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to WERA!

6. Gopher Greg

Gopher Greg Old...Eh, what? Ohh.

Hey Guy, Glad to see you pop your head in from the other side of the pond!

G, This thread can't die, it's too damn funny. (In the sick twisted sort of way a train wreck garners attention.)

And it sure beats the 1%er club business thread on HD forums.

7. PoopsMcGee

PoopsMcGee Well-Known Member

Wooot! Best thread evar.

You fucking drama loving pavement queens rock!

Jeeeeeeeezzzus.

hate
    hate
    hate

yeah!

8. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

+1
    Dare is no line you take it. Eyes do not sit behind you waiting for an ideal line? Wad a racing crime is sit dare an smell is year behind die wait for some line is nexturn... No, not dat one... Next one... Have'inn smell'inn you for halfay lap is piss on that!

Paz'inn year azz is bump P-U inn the grass is go and wipe dat ass all green skid tracks.

:Poke: Hell Low...Miss Tear! Say, you mass tear bait wit dat hand?

9. LuckyBoi

LuckyBoi Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  10. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

is that a recent pic? lol

11. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Are we celebrating when track riders crash now? Nobody told me.

That changes a lot about how I see you guys.

12. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

sorry, but its only funny because its team ted. yes i can laugh and yes i live in az and have experienced his circus act

13. mmarsden

mmarsden Active Member

sounds like this dude hasnt had his ass kicked in awhile... sometimes an attitude adjustment like a head but or broken jaw can change someone attitude

14. mmarsden

mmarsden Active Member

send him to loudon.. ill drop him for u

15. Vort3xR6

Vort3xR6 Well-Known Member

AZTrackDay was the worst org I have ever ridden with.

They let experts ride in whatever class they want. I was in slow and was being stuffed by expert riders left and right. Then they would just stay on the track and ride with intermediates. Talk about "safety" being #1? Bullshit. Never again.

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

this is what holds me back from doing some track days. I know I might crash on my own, but I don't need someone else to make that possiblity a reality.

17. RedReplicant

RedReplicant Well-Known Member

I did a trackday with them - started out novice, got bumped to superstreet after the second session. In one session Rich and another rider split me after T4 and tried to pass into T5, ended up almost coming together and both went off the track and into the hotpit. A few laps later Rich tried to pass me into turn 1, ended up rolling a stoppie infront of me and off the track.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but dude, why are you riding to that point in the superstreet group?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  18. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I've only ever heard of ONE other track day organization that did that, and they are pretty much gone now. (Technically they are still in business, but they keep cancelling events just before the scheduled date.)They just had such poor control of their grid that all he owner's buddies went on and off track whenever they wanted. Their events were crashfests.

Still, applauding when ANYBODY crashes is so messed up that it just sits wrong. That's the kind of ignorant shit that you see at Stunna festivals.

19. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

This thread is full of win.

20. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

This is exactly how AZ track day is ran...

Ted and his buddies goon ride every single session, and spend all day stuffing people and riding like assholes.