1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SV650 2003 Sharkskinz bodywork

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by playdough, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Cobalt Coupe

Cobalt Coupe Well-Known Member

I thought about the tank separate, and calculated it, but it fit well into the void between the sides of the upper, and the separate package would have added to the cost. IDK, I think a lot of it is that the bigger companies have biz accounts with UPS/FEDEX and they get cheaper rates. For instance, Armor Bodies will ship a new set about anywhere in the US for $65 - $70. All I know is any which way I looked into UPS or FedEx it was insane. Anyway, it's a done deal, I got my sharkskinz shipped to the new owner.

Apologies to the OP , didn't mean to turn you thread into a shipping rant, but at least it kept you at the top of the page

2. playdough

playdough Well-Known Member

Lol! I never received notifications that you all were trying to figure shipping on this...,

Well, I still have it and will be in San Diego this Sunday morning. if anyone wants these, I can bring them with me.

Again, this is off a 2003 gen2 sv650s. It comes as a full set - upper, lower, windscreen, tail, and tank. I am throwing in an additional tail too.

Thanks.

3. Cobalt Coupe

So................................do you still NOT want to ship all of this stuff ?

4. playdough

playdough Well-Known Member

Where is that dead horse icon? No I don’t want to ship it.

But if you know of any wera racers who can transport it to Illinois, WERA is out here this weekend. I would be more then happy to give to them.

5. Cobalt Coupe

Okay, just thought I'd ask again to be sure.............................:dead: LOL