1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SUMMIT POINT or BUST!!!!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by footwork, Apr 12, 2003.

1. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

I am not sure, but I believe there is a car thing going on at the track on Friday. Some one in another thread said there was a(n) FATT event - what ever that is - that day. Try calling the Summit Point office.

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Yes, there is a FATT event on Friday (Friday At The Track). Basically, it is an open track day event for cars only. So, no bikes on the track for Friday.

3. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Seeing as how I have made prior plans for the weekend following the Barber event I won't be able to do TGPR as the "makeup" race in the SE series. And there's no way in hell I'm waiting an additional 6 weeks for JGP no roll around before I get to try out Yamahammer 2.3 so I'll be making the trek to Summit to get spanked by a couple of BMWs.

I sure hope the track is everything it's cracked up to be.

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Jens, have fun playing in the rain up there :D .

5. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

I sure hope it's better than that, Jens:D

Actually I haven't been there myself for exactly two years, so I'm eager to see what changes have been made. Sounds like the paddock's entirely different. I plan to roll in around 18:30 on Friday, and in the unlikely event that I'm the first vintage guy there I'd like to know if the vintage people are still pitting together, and where might that be?

6. Cyclephoto

Cyclephoto Well-Known Member

Eric -

The Vintage riders tend to pit just across from the tech sheds, towards the woods and around that general area. We will also have our awards presentation in that area.

We expect a good Vintage turnout. See ya there!