1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sterling thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Apr 28, 2014.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

FTFY. :D

2. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

I approve. :D

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I agree. He's already paid serious $$$ to settle discrimination cases, but this stupidity is private discrimination that he is legally entitled to commit.

4. Shyster d'Oil

You are full of shit. Its racism clear and simple. But it is not illegal given its setting.

5. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Tape sounds like he was baited/setup for extortion by the ex GF. Wonder if its release is legal.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The only problem I have with the Sterling situation is that NBA players can't choose who to work for. They can only choose who they don't want to work for, by leaving the NBA. They don't get to choose to work for one of the other 29(?) franchises.

7. pickled egg

If this scrote's reputation is long-settled, the Jews representing the Blacks are as much to blame for signing their clients up with the assbag's team.

Got any non-Jew lawyers to sue the yarmulkes off them shysters? :crackup:

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you get drafted or traded, you don't have a choice where you go.

9. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

Of course they can, no different than any other job. Don't want the job with the Clippers, don't take it.

If I turn down a job at Microsoft, I don't just get to decide I want to work for Google.

10. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

No, no, no. This will be handled by an executive order carried out by the attorney general (all lower case on purpose.)

11. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I feel pretty confident guessing that every member of that team that was not drafted by that team is playing there because of the other players and in spite of Daniel Sterling. His reputation is a tough sell. He had his NBA team practicing at the YMCA to cut cost at one point as I recall. The Elgin Baylor and Danny Manning episodes were well known.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You might want to try reading carefully what I wrote. All you did was repeat it.

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

That's not exactly how it works ..

14. pickled egg

Jeeze, can't get a rise outta anyone making all those stereotypical comments about lawyers and players' agents? Buncha fuggin' racists in here tell ya. :crackup:

15. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

You guys are ALL focusing on the wrong thing, wtf. Where are pictures of the girlfriend referenced in the OP? If it's the girl next to the old guy in the linked article, then we need to have an intervention on sheep's behalf.

16. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

17. Shyster d'Oil

That is probably true.

That was very weird.

18. Shyster d'Oil

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I've been wondering how that recorded conversation was brought to the public. So, it was the girlfriend huh? My question is; was what we heard on the news only part of what was said and, was it part of a discussion concerning who she was running around with and flaunting it in his face? Do we actually know the real complete story? Why did she record it in the first place? Get even time for some egregious act on his part?

Lot's of questions. Of course, like the Bundy thing, it really doesn't matter much since he has now been added to the Bundy Du Jour plate as part of the gang of racists. :)

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:crackup: