1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some old guy had my girlfriend as his phones screensaver

Discussion in 'General' started by FrancisA, May 26, 2019.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

Or they're just all from Florida.

Phl218 likes this.
  2. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

VA

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Cortez was LA and then Utah, caught in a couple-few lies, and posted pictures that were not 100 what he claimed.

Sheik posted several times about properties he "owned". Texas' property tax rolls are public records. The properties weren't owned by the same names & weren't transferred recently.

Gokart boy was a sad attempt at beeb trolling, probably the worst of the three, if indeed they were the same.

This thread contains an inconsistency or three... Nothing 100% unraveling yet, though.

I just find the attention whore mindset fascinating.

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Fixed.

5. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

I told you guys the “inconsistencies” anyone pointed out I explained cause it was just parts of the story they didn’t get or know yet. It’s a years worth of info.
    Mad.

6. MUFC1878

MUFC1878 Member

Left this at page 10 yesterday just logged back in and it's 34 lmao

FrancisA likes this.
  7. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

They don’t stfu dude, I’m literally just waiting now for our one year anniversary date to have this convo sometime this week and they keep grilling me like a tuna steak, hence 34 pages. Also we made the archives of the best of beebs so hats off you greasy queers

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

As a hatter. :crackup:

FrancisA likes this.
  9. joec

joec brace yourself

I'm still on the fence about being referred to as old. I hope one of you lifetime membership experts whoops up in millennial boys ass at the track this summer!!! I'll be busy having my eye brows trimmed!

10. joec

joec brace yourself

I sorta meant all of the ips are Florida.. you're not from Florida are you?

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

TX.

And I ain't got the time or imagination to make up this level of drama.

joec likes this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Metalhead's stories are full of shit too, but they are easy to discern since they use 3rd grade hillbilly grammar and always end with "The End".

Bruce likes this.
  13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

[​IMG]

FrancisA likes this.
  14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

And Richie doesn’t have any illusions that he’s being taken seriously. He literally does it for entertainment value (either his or ours, I’m not sure).

This type of BS is “serious”, at least to the individual who started the whole thing.

15. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Hahahahaha, seriously this thread is great entertainment as well as real fatherly advice from some peeps. Been a good ride and we’re not even halfway done. Ty all

16. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Mad

17. joec

joec brace yourself

I'm just going to put this out there as honest advice. "Attention whores" have been banned in the past. Trying to up your "post count", so to speak, is frowned upon. Be careful. Mongo is lazy, has his hands full with destroying road racing and and pie, and his patience grows short, quick. I realize having a platform is crucially important to you. We wouldn't want to see that taken away from you. Lol.

FrancisA likes this.
  18. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Thanks. I have 300 posts in one year. Think I’m ok.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Bored already. Next.

Gre8one7 and FrancisA like this.
  20. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Yea I’m not gonna post again till our meeting. Let y’all know what happened.