1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some old guy had my girlfriend as his phones screensaver

Discussion in 'General' started by FrancisA, May 26, 2019.

1. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

She came over last night to my place cause she forgot some clothes, she said Eddie from work drove me, he knows ur my bf, she said come downstairs so he can put a face to the name. He met me then pulled out his phone to show me pics of his bosses Bugatti, when he did I saw this 50 some year old had a silhouette photoshoot pic of my 23 yr old gf on the back of his phone. I pulled her aside and said what the fuck was that? She said he just thought the photo looked cool.

I then texted her today and said we need to talk about this because this is not fucking ok.

Link to image
    https://ibb.co/YWqYqhF

Tell me I’m overthinking.

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

We’ll need to see the pic in question before we can pass judgement.

3. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Added to OP at the bottom, not only that, he had taken photos of her from the passenger seat like some pedo. I went full alert mode. Had some pics of some other chick too but don’t know what that was. None of this sits well with me. Feels like a violation of my fucking space

He was scrolling through his pics like it was no big deal and he’s like “so you’re the racer?” And shook my hand, then when he opened his phone to show me pics I saw the backgrounds and I was like what in the fuck

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

He is pretty obviously attracted to your girl. She may or may not realize this. I would ask her to put some distance between them.

KneeDragger_c69 and FrancisA like this.
  5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

What is the relationship between your girlfriend and this guy? How did he get the photos?

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Sounds to me as if she kind of likes the attention.

7. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Relax, if she fucking him it's already to late. Just see if you can borrow the Bugatti some weekend then kick her to the curb. :crackup:

969, WingLeaner, SpeedyE and 13 others like this.
  8. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

I texted her today said call me immediately cause I can’t brush that aside I need answers, she called ASAP and we’re goin to dinner tomorrow and I gotta explain to her it’s not ok, reason being HOW did he see it? She has nudes from that same photoshoot in the same folder. He saw you scrolling and saw the nudes? You sent voluntarily? What else did you send and why? It’s just fucking shady. Need some third party opinions cause I’m very heated

9. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

That’s what I was gonna tell her but of course she knows that, no male anywhere has a photo of any chick unless he’s fucked or trying to. Of course he’s attracted to her she’s a 23 year old Croatian chick and he’s a grimey 50 some fat American.

Shenanigans likes this.
  10. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

If there was anything shady there she would not be bringing the fuck around me, he knows I’m the BF, it was just so weird for an old guy to have that. I have to ask her HOW he came to know of the photo.

11. speedluvn

Who are you heated at and why? How long have you two been dating? What’s your girlfriend’a attitude when you talk about this subject?

tophyr likes this.
  12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

To clear the record, said individual, while the description fits perfectly, is not me.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Thanks! I think I’ll set that as the wallpaper on my phone!

14. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

A year, I’ve met the parents (big deal in our cultures). I call her Mrs. (my last name) etc so I can see that happening. I’m heated at her. She was calm she said he just thought it was cool and wanted it for the background

15. speedluvn

You do know that you just described most of the WERA BBS? :crackup:

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And he gave them the picture…:D

G Dawg likes this.
  17. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

And another up there. Point is I want to know HOW he got and if I’m right to be heated

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think OP was really just looking for an excuse to show off the pics :crackup:

SpeedyE and G8rDuc like this.
  19. speedluvn

You must be a “weird old dude” that the OP is referring to. :Poke:

20. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Location?
    J/K