1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some old guy had my girlfriend as his phones screensaver

Discussion in 'General' started by FrancisA, May 26, 2019.

1. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

So just quoted your post to say this on top of all the other really good ones that y’all put effort into, which I appreciate to the max, wanted to say this before i said the rest so I didn’t sound flippant or rude, but y’all are making way too many assumptions based on one instance you know of for a whole relationship. I could respond to all of your points where you say “if this and that then she’s doing this and that and you’re this and that”, after the first “if” where you guys stray, that’s where the whole story comes in and that’s way too long, but rest assured your assumptions are a lot worse than the reality. But really appreciate you guys getting into or trying to other than just this part of the story I’ve mentioned in the OP. Love you guys lots

Anyways, I called her at 3am since I have mild insomnia and so does she, she picked up and said she wanted to save the convo for in person but really she said it was way worse then it seems and she wants to talk in person only. I really appreciate the long posts where you try to pick it apart outside of this, nice of you guys to try and put the pieces together, and the laughs are top notch.

I’ll update like I promised earlier cause we’re all in this together you greasy old queers

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

That means she’s banged 10 other guys while you’ve been “dating” (three of them at once in an epic gangbang).

Gre8one7 likes this.
  3. Phl218

Phl218 .

We need more details and pics for final judgement

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I'm more interested in how she got the two scars on her back...looked serious.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Those weren't scars...

Those were notches ;)

MUFC1878 likes this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

No need to be cheeky, I was being serious.

7. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Very true I do agree I don’t see the whole picture. I’m definitely wanting to hear the outcome of this date.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

PSSSSSTTTT...... there were three if you were paying attention.

I suspect more are forthcoming eventually.

9. auminer

^^

The one on the scapula looked like it might've been a GSW. :eek:

10. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

She told me once, I forget what it was but I know I didn’t get the whole story cause there’s more than just the ones you see. I’ll ask again when I get a chance

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

She doesn’t happen to have any tattoos on her inner lip does she? Does she like cupcakes?

badmoon692008 and auminer like this.
  12. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

No and no

13. auminer

It would be much easier to just have her log in here herself and let her tell the tails.

Errr. Tales.

:D

Phl218 likes this.
  14. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Am I the only one that caught the fact that the “creepy” guy was giving the girlfriend a ride to the boyfriends house? Dude, you got more problems then you know, and the photo isn’t one.

Gre8one7, BigBird, Dragginass and 2 others like this.
  15. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Wrecked her car doesn’t have one rn. Came straight from work to my place. I can’t type out the whole story that’s why I said above to stick to the plot instead of outside of cause the assumptions would be all wrong.

16. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

I mentioned this as well, seems very weird to me. If she needs a ride why wouldn’t the boyfriend be the one providing it?? Something fishy here in my opinion but the op says we just don’t know the whole picture.

BigBird, drop and backcountryme like this.
  17. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Check inbox, not posting whole story here so we can stick to the plot.

18. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I stand by my statement.

Gino230 likes this.
  19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Again, I take issue with you guys calling this hero creepy.

20. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Sob stories, nude photoshoots, "I'll never find anyone like you", blah blah blah.

Thing is, I don't think this is a problem with her, it's with you trying to fix a broken person. Which is usually indicative of your own issues. Sorry if that sounded douchy but I didn't feel like typing a whole novel to expand on it much and the mob has danced around it a bit and will no doubt break it down even further once more nekkid pics are found.

scottn, BigBird, Dragginass and 5 others like this.