1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some old guy had my girlfriend as his phones screensaver

Discussion in 'General' started by FrancisA, May 26, 2019.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You da one who beotch slapped the OP and momentarily bringing him to his senses and removing a booty shot of his girlfriend.

2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna try and be as clear as day- given the way you've described this woman, she's crazy. And I say that having dated many women like her over the years. This is never going to change, there is always going to be some drama and she's probably desperate for male attention on top of it.

There's nothing wrong with the way you are feeling. In fact, you will learn to listen to that feeling eventually- and bail out if it's not for you.

Or, maybe you're the type that likes that kind of thing? There's nothing wrong with that, if that's what you like.

Just understand that women who are dramatic are NEVER going to "get better" or "get over it once they get past xxxx that JUST happened!!". Dramatic is their NORMAL. If it's not yours, you're going to have a long, difficult, relationship.

Also:

1. Whatever has happened that you know about (old dude having pics, etc.) ,1000X worse has happened that you DON'T know about.
    2. You cannot "fix" this. This is how she is. Her saying she knows she'll never find anyone better than you is tantamount to her saying she knows it's not going to work out.
    3. I never saw the second pic, so I feel ripped off.
    4. Good luck, and I truly mean that!

3. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Check out post #26 for the second pic

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

That’s one hell of a wedgie!

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

is that motul or rotella?? should i ask in tech forum??? haha

SuddenBraking likes this.
  6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I wondered where my second wife ended up. I hope you had as much fun with her as I did. It's not a coincidence that fun and bat shit crazy go hand in hand.

BigBird likes this.
  7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

red flag... meh. Maybe a meatball flag so she can pit in for a closer look...lol

FrancisA likes this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

No good deed goes unpunished lol. I apologise for being hasty. :D

FrancisA likes this.
  9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And that had to be your next move, did it?....

FrancisA likes this.
  10. Redrodent1

Redrodent1 Well-Known Member

Advice from an old married man. Booty like that has an expration date. A decade + 2 kids and it's going to blow up like Krakatoa. Enjoy it while it lasts.

turbulence, Photo and FrancisA like this.
  11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

The OP is not ready for that level of information. Only small bits of info are able to be digested at the moment.

FrancisA and Rico888 like this.
  12. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

I dated a girl like this for a while. The drama was fun while it lasted and the sex was great after the fights. Guys were always trying to get her number and hitting on her.

I had plenty of nudes of her on a hard drive that crapped it self out a while after we broke up.

These days Im glad I dont have that drama in my life, but I do enjoy the memories. :D

FrancisA likes this.
  13. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

14. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

I was busy power washing the house, then studying for a promotional test today.
    Just finished the 10 pages and have saved the 2 pictures.
    Thanks.

FrancisA likes this.
  15. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

I would personally just let it go and at least you know it’s all good for your pics on other girls phones. The shit your saying like met the parents, she says the sex is better than sex, she will never find another guy like me ETC all points to you being way more serious about this relationship than her. If you all are so serious why is she getting rides from some dude anyway?? Sounds to me like your just one of a few weekly dates. Which is no big deal if you would quit being so serious about everything. When you find a chick that’s as serious as you sound she won’t be sharing pics to other dudes phones. You’ll learn with age.

BigBird, TurboBlew and Gino230 like this.
  16. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

I never saw this second pic

17. joec

joec brace yourself

I think the best answer here is to have her join the beeb too. It's always been the most effective.

Is she into cupcakes by any chance?

I miss having Cortez around.

badmoon692008 and FrancisA like this.
  18. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I’m lost. Three races today and a lot of booze. This dude concerned bout his babe putting pics on guys cameras. WTF.

Definitely best of.

FrancisA likes this.
  19. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

First of all, i honestly think this is just a fun thread, or rather, the o.p. is taking the piss for shits ang giggles, which is all well and good. I don't mind it.

If I'm mistaken, then my only advice is reevaluate what you want from a woman. A girl with a flatter ass that is for your eyes only is way hotter (and infinity better) in my opinion..

But, you're not 18. If you haven't figured this out by now, my advice is probably useless.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    BigBird and FrancisA like this.
  20. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

0AFCF400-8AEF-4916-BF01-9E473F6086A0.jpeg
    Second pic just reminded me of this. Carry on fellas.