1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smack Talk

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by MES Racing, Dec 1, 2005.

1. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Re: Smizzack talkin'!

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Well, it seems my dance card may be full next season. All you ladies want get down on some of this.

That's cute of you all, but I am taken, and she can outride most all of you.

Since the rules seem to have changes, I will now have the ability to use my 98 chassis. This is the one that was a clean titled streetbike that has been sitting in the back of a building for years now.

No, it has never been cartwheele out of the kink at CMP like the other one. It may even have some kewl parts on it.

I'll have to go take a look at that thing here soon.

Bitches!!!!!!

3. melch

melch V7 Pusher

otay

Alright that sounds good,I have six stock F3 shocks,one brand new F4i shock and a gixxer 600 shock.Even Swap for that Fox.

You could have an ebay day and buy what you want.Sound good??

4. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Well, um , well , um, ah.......... no :p

Sounds like my shock collection :D

5. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

Where are the new rulez everyone is so stressed about? I can't find them and I spent an entire 3 seconds looking damnit!

Oh... and to get back on subject. I'm going to own you bitches next year. Was that ok? I'm not very good at smack talk.

6. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

uh,...................ok :rolleyes:

7. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

:up:

Tell ya what Stick. If you stop trying to run me off the track I will run with ya, I think between the 2 of us we can suck some green paint off of shit-a-saki brigade

you up for it.....Bro

8. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

kinda hard to do that if you never get through tech ..:Poke: :clap:

9. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Well

It would be kinda hard for you to be a tech when the doors on your motorhome are welded shut.......with you in it

:Poke: :D

Not that the thought would ever cross my mind.....but I cant be responsible for myself after 2 or 10 frozen margaritas

:D

Help me out here Stick

10. melch

melch V7 Pusher

The Chappele show damit.Are you one of the three that has never seen that skit.:rolleyes:

11. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Dude,it was an edit.Thought I'd go along with the thread title.

To answer your question,yes I have Chahlay Murphay you rich mafugga................

12. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

You shouldn't talk about Stick's bike like that...:Poke: :D :clap:

13. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

Re: Well

yea but the tech radio will work through the motorhomw walls.
    and us tech peeps stick together

14. stickboy274

I'm with ya, but first we gotta have a beer or twelve and sort out who tried to run who off first.

It was a fun weekend though.

15. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Depends on which time we are talking about....I think we are going to need more than 12 beers to figure this out

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

16. stickboy274

So be it. We may need to start early then.

17. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

early

So i will come down this weekend an we can start getting our battle plans together

:up:

18. stickboy274

I'm up fo rit, but I have to work Sat and christmas shop, then the faimily is coming over Sun. We can sneak off to ride in the woods. The 300 hasn't been run in months.

Now the wife may not think that's to kewl though. We may have to do it another weekend.

19. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

New years

I dont know what you are doing for new years but TNT is having a big bash with a $500 win freestye jumping contest on new years day...you can use my bike if ya yount to
    Let me know whens good for you, I have never been to peion sc....sounds interestin

:D

20. stickboy274

There will be no jumping for me. On your bike or mine.

I gotta work that Sat, bu tI think I'm off on that Sun. Maybe we can camp and watch. There is about 200 miles of whoops at Manchester state park near Sumter SC. That place is a damn workout.