1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

slicks for big bike

Discussion in 'General' started by chrisarillo, Feb 17, 2002.

1. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

You walk around ranting & bitching and I expressed that I don't like hearing you complain. I didn't quote to you any hearsay about what others have said or what I think that they believe. I simply stated what you have said to me and what I said myself. "Proof of your outspoken rants in the pits?"...yeah like somebody really wants to re-listen to your whining. "Clinging to the fact that I remember you whining at Talladega?"...yeah Freud, just check your ego at the door Doctor. "This is the end of this conversation"...sorry, but you're not in control of my freedom of expression. I'll shut up when I so choose or when Mongo decides I have violated the rules here.

oh yeah the thread I was talking about... http://www.wera.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002303.html
    No, it's not so bad or harsh, but taken in context, at that time, and with what I had seen, I felt I needed to say something, so I did.

I, for one, have smiled at your face and walked away many times before when you were talking, so here you started up again, and I just have grown tired of looking past this attribute. You rationalize it as being competitive, I think otherwise.

To save you from telling me again how you don't care what I think, I can confirm that I form my opinions independent of your interests...so you should be happy, because we do in fact agree. [​IMG]

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Keep it clean and y'all can continue to see who can pee further all you want...

Dunno why you'd want to but that's just me. Seems like everyone has stated their side and now it's up to the public at large to make their opinions (if they choose to do so) and go from there. Stating the same stuff over and over again just makes the debate boring.

[This message has been edited by Mongo (edited 02-21-2002).]

3. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

How do you think you know me so well, Joe? You never pit near me. I see you in passing in the pits, I wave and smile, stop by and say hello to you and your Mom, play with you, Tardholio and Karl on a practice day, have always (until now) considered you a pretty stand up guy and have never had a bad word to say about you. You have blown what I considered a friendship here by assasinating my character in a public forum. Do you really want to continue this crap?

I will protect and defend myself to the very end on this because I know that you are wrong and I have done nothing wrong, including this BS post you decided to pull. Very weak trying to find something bad in that post. Why don't you show the rest of the posts on Michelins, you know, the ones where I am talking about how great they are? Futhermore, I am trying to get sponsorship and don't need you spreading BS like this around. You are affecting my bottom line as alot of the sponsors I am trying to get to notice me post here on the BBS. I am sick of this crap, Joe. On top of everything else, you continue to defame me days after I thought it was over and done with. I have given you my personal phone number, my e-mail is on here, and still you choose to do this on the BBS. What is your real motive, Joe?

In addition, for those of you who have been annoyed by my apparently incessant ranting and raving and bitching in the pits, I apologize. If any of you have issues with how I behave in the pits please let me know via e-mail as I can't change my behavior if I don't know what the problem is. If I am this way and don't know it then I'll welcome the feedback and make a change. I will not, however, welcome feedback from somebody who is too much of a coward to talk to me privately about this. If I get negative feedback from other racing brethren in e-mail then I'll put on a muzzle or something so as not to offend anyone.

At the beginning of the year, I lost my temper at Roebling. My pit mates were concerned and a bit pissed about it. Since then, out of respect for my pit mates and myself for that matter, I have kept it on a much more low key keel.

You make it sound like I run around the pits like chicken little, "My tires suck! My tires suck! Derrick Sucks, Jason Sucks, Moose Sucks, everybody is to blame but me." " I am going too slow, I think I will screw over a vendor because I am pissed at myself for going slow." Gimme a break, Joe. Let it go. I can't believe you are still doing this.

------------------
    "GasTard" In More Ways Than One-
    PMF Racing
    John W. Walters #21 Expert Rookie Black SV
    http://home.mindspring.com/~jwwalters/index.html

4. your pastor

your pastor Well-Known Member

Hey Chris,

Is this helpful information to you in your race tire decision process?

5. your pastor

your pastor Well-Known Member

By the way,

I’d like to point out...if apologies are used judiciously they have the possibility of carrying more validity, yet at the rate they are being handout the apparent value of them is declining quickly.

Of Course IMHO, which means nothing at all

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

john, you have offended me n the pits

i still have nightmares about you in boxers. [​IMG]

7. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Doh! [​IMG] What? Nightmares about my almost freakishly perfect male physique making you feel indadequate? Tee Hee. [​IMG] Yeah, that's right.

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Sounds like Stickboy has the same problem as Papa. He just can't resist the urge to stare directly at The Bulge! [​IMG]

Granted, staring at his hair isn't any better as he gets some funky helmet head, but Johnny's a'ight in my book. [​IMG]

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

its not"the buldge" i think its the grace that he uses to get around and over things. not pretty

[This message has been edited by stickboy274 (edited 02-24-2002).]