1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I posted this up in the dungeon a while ago but it's on your line of thought. Minneapolis high schools have a day each year that they do a white people are evil workshop day. It's full of racist guest speakers, safe rooms for crying, workshops on how white people are responsible for everything bad... it's a full on victim olympics extravaganza. Anyway, my daughter said last year one of her black friends and some other black kids started complaining about it and said they were sick of hearing how they are supposed to hate white people.

So yeah, some people are getting sick of it and it's great to hear that some of the youth are rejecting the racist, liberal hate filled indoctrination from the public schools.

(I don't recall what thread that was but I posted a link to the curriculum for the day and I remember a few people here flipping out)

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Here's another example of monumental stupidity and overreaction that you couldn't make up.

Ole Miss Greek life retreat ends abruptly with bias concerns

This weekend, leaders from Ole Miss Greek life convened upon Camp Hopewell in Lafayette County for a three-day retreat designed to build leaders and bring campus closer together. The retreat was cut short Saturday night, however, after three black students found a banana peel in a tree in front of one of the camp’s cabins.

The students shared what they found with National Pan-Hellenic Council leaders, sparking a day’s worth of camp-wide conversation surrounding symbolism, intended or not. In the midst of the open and sometimes heated discussion, senior accounting major Ryan Swanson said he put the banana peel in the tree when he could not find a trashcan nearby.

Alexa Lee Arndt, interim director of Fraternity and Sorority Life, said she was one of the only university staff members acting in an administrative capacity at the weekend retreat. Monday afternoon, she sent a letter to all campus chapter presidents, council officers and chapter advisers, confirming the incident and outlining the university’s plans.

“To be clear, many members of our community were hurt, frightened, and upset by what occurred at IMPACT … Because of the underlying reality many students of color endure on a daily basis, the conversation manifested into a larger conversation about race relations today at the University of Mississippi,” Arndt wrote in the letter acquired by The DM.

It gets even more retarded from there, you have to read the rest.
    It's like something from The Onion

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How long until breathing is a triggering act?

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

A retreat designed to build leaders is shut down because these "leaders" were triggered by a banana peel? These are future "leaders"?

Are we really leaving the future of this great nation in the hands of these idiotic pussies? Liberalism is one hell of a wicked mental disorder.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I guess much has changed since Mario Kart...

200w.gif

G 97 likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

I only posted this in order to trigger the beloved wera BBS libs. You know who you are. LOL.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wanna see if the back of the jeep has bumper stickers :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damn, saw it and sadly no. Was hoping for at least a Coexist one :(

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...if he has a tent he isn't (or wasn't) homeless.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He was camping in a no camping zone.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That Jeep should be tagged and towed for double parking. :D

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's been a long time since I've been there, but IMHO, SF's homeless problems are a result of the idiots in charge appearing to grant the homeless more rights than they do the citizens.

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

There was just a story in the local news about how the city council is struggling to figure out how to provide "top notch" services to the homeless without attracting addtional homeless. One of the ideas is to require that they be homeless in the city for at least one year before receiving services. How do they plan to get proof of the oxymoron of homeless residence for one year? By asking. If the homeless person says they have been here a year, they receive services. What a joke.

They are on every corner here. Today the one that hovers at the Good Times drive through told me he was looking for two things, ice cream and bicycle tubes.

Weird.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They don't have American homeless people in San Francisco?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Okay, you are forcing me to go all a$$hole classist... SF's homeless problems are a result of the idiots in charge appearing to grant the homeless more rights than they do the property tax paying, productive citizens that fund the lunacy.

20. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member